Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Fastest way to lose weight? Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PrincessBO$$)
    :woo: At least you can't be my groom or 'bride'.
    I mean, I'm not really gay, but it's a good excuse...

Now you're stuck being MY groom. Don't look so happy

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Platopus)
    Nah, it's the bride who's meant to go crazy with the dieting to fit into her dress meanwhile here I am eating a tub of Ben & Jerrys currently. That's the wonder of virtual weddings, no need to worry about dress sizes!

Well I'm hear if you need to talk about it. Remember that your body image issues may be helped by changing your physical appearance, but ultimately what will solve them is mentally embracing yourself for who you are, flaws and all.
    You'll fit in your dress honey!!
    Oooh which one?
    You're fine! Trust me!!!!

Aww Thankyou! Hmm true but what do I need to do, to do that?
    Well that's hard when no one I know compliments me! I get called ugly a lot, and I mean a lot!!
    Girls have had bets that I'll never get a gf, people have said no one will ever have fun time with me, they've said I'm a girl repellant (which seems true) and things like that. Not nice.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 34908seikj)
    I mean, I'm not really gay, but it's a good excuse...

Now you're stuck being MY groom. Don't look so happy
    :afraid: I swear, i actually became happy. Thnx for ruining it :unimpressed:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    How many times do i have to tell you i'm the ****ing bride? You are the ****ing groom! :mad2:

ReputationRep:
    :afraid: I swear, i actually became happy. Thnx for ruining it :unimpressed:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    How many times do i have to tell you i'm the ****ing bride? You are the ****ing groom! :mad2:
    Well as long as I get to wear the dress, in happy to call you the bride. Also you're only a 7/10... You don't exactly have much negotiation power.

(Original post by FireFreezer77)
    You'll fit in your dress honey!!
    Oooh which one?
    You're fine! Trust me!!!!

Aww Thankyou! Hmm true but what do I need to do, to do that?
    Well that's hard when no one I know compliments me! I get called ugly a lot, and I mean a lot!!
    Girls have had bets that I'll never get a gf, people have said no one will ever have fun time with me, they've said I'm a girl repellant (which seems true) and things like that. Not nice.
    Ben and Jerry's phish food, my fav

For a start, you need to get all those negative people out of your life. Not only is what they are saying untrue, but it is also cruel and shows more about the ugliness of their character than your physical appearance. Wish I could slap them for you. Sending hugs.

ReputationRep:
    Well as long as I get to wear the dress, in happy to call you the bride. Also you're only a 7/10... You don't exactly have much negotiation power.
    7/10.
    Ok
    But you can't have a say. You admitted you were a 2/10.
    Spoiler:
    Show
    I seriously don't think YOU can possibly have the curves to pull of a god damn dress

ReputationRep:
    7/10.
    Ok
    But you can't have a say. You admitted you were a 2/10.
    Spoiler:
    Show
    I seriously don't think YOU can possibly have the curves to pull of a god damn dress
    Fine I'll wear a track suite and one of those snap backs all the 'hard' kids wear.

I'm not just a 2/10, I'm a solid 2/10. I'm a consistent 2/10.

ReputationRep:
    Ben and Jerry's phish food, my fav

For a start, you need to get all those negative people out of your life. Not only is what they are saying untrue, but it is also cruel and shows more about the ugliness of their character than your physical appearance. Wish I could slap them for you. Sending hugs.
    Hmm not had that one before, what's it taste of?

Well that's everyone then. How do I do that?
    Are you sure it's untrue though? It could be true! Hmm well I'm not sure but if you say so!
    Haha I have done to some of them (well punch not slap but same thing) .
    Returns hugs (like hugs you back)
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Btw are you any other social media?

(Original post by FireFreezer77)
    Hmm not had that one before, what's it taste of?

Well that's everyone then. How do I do that?
    Are you sure it's untrue though? It could be true! Hmm well I'm not sure but if you say so!
    Haha I have done to some of them (well punch not slap but same thing) .
    Returns hugs (like hugs you back)
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Btw are you any other social media?
    It's chocolate ice cream with marshmallow, caramel and little fish shaped pieces of chocolate in it. It's the best!

I'm sure it can't be everyone! (Glad to hear you hit them btw) What about me and all your friends here? And it certainly isn't true.

I'm afraid I'm not a social media kind of a gal... Yeah I'm a nerd haha.

ReputationRep:
    Fine I'll wear a track suite and one of those snap backs all the 'hard' kids wear.

I'm not just a 2/10, I'm a solid 2/10. I'm a consistent 2/10.
    -Cool at least you're gonna look manly
    -Ah its fine by me. Ugly next to fairly attractive makes the fairly attractive look even more attractive
    Spoiler:
    Show
    I'M JOKING DONT GET OFFENDED

ReputationRep:
    It's chocolate ice cream with marshmallow, caramel and little fish shaped pieces of chocolate in it. It's the best!

I'm sure it can't be everyone! (Glad to hear you hit them btw) What about me and all your friends here? And it certainly isn't true.

I'm afraid I'm not a social media kind of a gal... Yeah I'm a nerd haha.
    Hmm ok then, sounds like an interesting combination! I'll stick with my caramel one though!

Well I can't think of anyone I know who likes me
    (I enjoyed it) Well I can't really meet up with any of you tbh, no one lives near me on here!
    But I do seriously appreciate y'all immensely!!! Esp you!

Aw ok no worries! I was just wondering if you wanted to chat elsewhere tbh. But no worries here is fine
    Nerds are cool! Nothing wrong with that at all!

ReputationRep:
    -Cool at least you're gonna look manly
    -Ah its fine by me. Ugly next to fairly attractive makes the fairly attractive look even more attractive
    Spoiler:
    Show
    I'M JOKING DONT GET OFFENDED
    I want you to know that I am now offended
    Yeah well the track suite will be made from some nice and shiny silver material, also my hat will have a rotating disco ball on it, so ain't nobody lookin' at you, ho.

ReputationRep:
    I want you to know that I am now offended
    Yeah well the track suite will be made from some nice and shiny silver material, also my hat will have a rotating disco ball on it, so ain't nobody lookin' at you, ho.
    You offended? Huh?
    Shutup i cut the whole bloody thing off

ReputationRep:
    You offended? Huh?
    Shutup i cut the whole bloody thing off

:unimpressed::unimpressed:U wot m8. I didn't want you anyway. Me and @Anonymous are going to sail into the sunset together... Smh.

ReputationRep:
    :unimpressed::unimpressed:U wot m8. I didn't want you anyway. Me and @Anonymous are going to sail into the sunset together... Smh.

Sure you don't want your 'special snowflake' huh? :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    Sure you don't want your 'special snowflake' huh? :rofl:
    I want my special snowflake, can I have my special snowflake? Please.

Spoiler:
    Show
    what was my special snowflake again

ReputationRep:
    I want my special snowflake, can I have my special snowflake? Please.

Spoiler:
    Show
    what was my special snowflake again
    I don't know
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Me stupid :unimpressed:

ReputationRep:
    I don't know
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Me stupid :unimpressed:
    But just to clarify: In getting my special snowflake, right?

ReputationRep:
    Unfortunately weight loss isn't a quick process. It's something you have to be patient with. It's about starting off with low impact stuff, not pushing yourself too hard too soon. That way you don't cause unnecessary physical injury and you don't get demotivated as a result of struggling with anything too intense. Find something you enjoy, maybe cycling, at home work outs, the gym etc. And patience is key. This is something I have made a start on and I'm trying my best to be patient.

ReputationRep:
    But just to clarify: In getting my special snowflake, right?

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 20, 2016
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brexit voters: Do you stand by your vote?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.