(Original post by PrincessBO$$)
    :dontknow:
    Now I'm confused. 🤔

ReputationRep:
    the mirror

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 34908seikj)
    Now I'm confused. 🤔
    I am confused too. I asked LOL were are you from. You joked by saying nigeria

ReputationRep:
    I am confused too. I asked LOL were are you from. You joked by saying nigeria
    Yes, but I didn't understand the original question. Did you mean where am I from geographically or ethnically?

ReputationRep:
    Who do you love with? is that even a sentence. Did you mean live with?

(Original post by Anonymous)
    Oh thanks
    Sorry ? :3

ReputationRep:
    Yes, but I didn't understand the original question. Did you mean where am I from geographically or ethnically?
    i meant ethnically stupid I know u live in the uk

ReputationRep:
    i meant ethnically stupid I know u live in the uk
    How would you know? Maybe I live in Ireland!

British-Caucasian

ReputationRep:
    How would you know? Maybe I live in Ireland!

British-Caucasian
    ahh. So are you upset you you might have lost your 'special snowflake' cause you offended me by saying your offended by what i said when i know you secretly weren't offended but you are only saying you are offended too piss me off?

ReputationRep:
    ahh. So are you upset you you might have lost your 'special snowflake' cause you offended me by saying your offended by what i said when i know you secretly weren't offended but you are only saying you are offended too piss me off?
    😶 that's unless it didn't piss you off? Is this like the script for inception part 2?

Wait, so why did I piss you off again? I thought that was given, like the sun is hot, [insert more analogys here] etc...

ReputationRep:
    😶 that's unless it didn't piss you off? Is this like the script for inception part 2?

Wait, so why did I piss you off again? I thought that was given, like the sun is hot, [insert more analogys here] etc...
    Mate did you READ what you wrote before you sent it?

ReputationRep:
    Mate did you READ what you wrote before you sent it?
    No. I feel like I should go read it, but I won't. What did I say?

Edit: I looked at it, what's wrong with it?

ReputationRep:
    No. I feel like I should go read it, but I won't. What did I say?
    You wrote sh*t. I didnt understand not even one word of what you wrote. Which is no surprise :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    TheonlyMrsHolmes when she calls me back

ReputationRep:
    Name:  rcttIIz.jpg
Views: 58
Size:  23.9 KB

My waifu

ReputationRep:
    You wrote sh*t. I didnt understand not even one word of what you wrote. Which is no surprise :rolleyes:
    "😶 that's unless it didn't piss you off? Is this like the script for inception part 2?

Wait, so why did I piss you off again? I thought that was given, like the sun is hot, [insert more analogys here] etc..."

"That's unless It didn't piss you off?"

Implying that I know what you're talking about and that my plan was to piss you off all along, however I said it in a way which allows me to be humorous as it creates an unfunny plausible deniability - My plan was to piss you off all along If you were actually pissed off, however if you weren't pissed off, you are mistaken as it wasn't my plan and it was completely unintentional. Now the question mark, that's there to ultimately show I actually have no idea as to what you're talking about, but I'm going with 'the flow' anyway.

I follow this up with the unfunny punch line:

"Is this like the script for inception part 2?"

This allows me to transition a little more smoothly into the second part of the post - It is relevant as your original post was very 'I know you know [...] but secretly I know esk...

Now, the second part of the post was my actual question:

"Wait, why did I piss you off again?"

This is just confirming that I indeed have absolutely no idea as to what you're talking about, but the 'again' part carrys the implication that I piss you off so frequently that I don't know which post pissed you off since, obviously there is so many. This is then followed up by another unfunny implication:

"I thought that was given, like the sun is hot, [insert more analogys here] etc..."

meaning I thought me pissing you off was obvious, it's a natural occurrence, It will always happen until it doesn't... etc...

I feel defeated now.

ReputationRep:
    The only person I truly :heart: and :heart: me back is the person I see in the mirror. We're all gonna make it brah! :dumbells: :drool: :moon:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Reachin4TheStars)
    I'm alone as of now, and probably in the near future too.
    Spoiler:
    Show
    :moon:
    Why so pessimistic?

Then again, I shouldnt be talking about pessimism.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: August 2, 2016
Poll
Do you like carrot cake?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.