Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

My GF weighs more than me!!!. Her belly is starting to stick out Watch

ReputationRep:
    Seriously? LOL. That depends if there's a female bear to have as a gf instead.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    How do i motivate her to lose weight?. All i ever see her doing is eating burgers with ketchup dripping all over her face. Her belly jiggles like crazy when she walks.Yesterday she ordered a whole chicken in Nandos. Who does that?, my last GF used to order one quarter. I never see her eating anything healthy or drinking water.
    if you are in love then physical appearance is unimportant *

ReputationRep:
    That's a very good point

ReputationRep:
    Send her an anonymous text from your mates phone and pretend it's a great deal 'FREE ALL YOU CAN EAT BURGERS' ect, send the address and then she'll find out it's a gym. Trick her to go inside and she can be in the gym whilst you're playing the Gym on Pokemon Go.

BULLET. PROOF.

ReputationRep:
    I like the way you think. You, sir, are a genius!

ReputationRep:
    Please break up with her. She doesnt deserve to be in a relationship with a *****😊 she deserves a real man 😉

ReputationRep:
    You would know wouldn't you.
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Welcome Squad
    How do i motivate her to lose weight?. All i ever see her doing is eating burgers with ketchup dripping all over her face. Her belly jiggles like crazy when she walks.Yesterday she ordered a whole chicken in Nandos. Who does that?, my last GF used to order one quarter. I never see her eating anything healthy or drinking water.
    maybe you gave that girl a crazy baby bump

ReputationRep:
    WTF

ReputationRep:
    That's hot.

ReputationRep:
    Make her subconsciously jealous. Point out how your friends girl looks so good etc. :laugh:

Or alternatively go play Pokemon GO together.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by shawtyb)
    it jiggles alot actually. depends on the position i guess
    No such thing as too much booty. :lol:

ReputationRep:
    Reminds me of this :lol:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FMyDwXNVudk
    Spoiler:
    Show
    If in the 1% chance this isn't a troll post. Get her to go gym with you and tell her straight up that her habits are not healthy, that you care about her so she should stop eating huge portions and processed rubbish like Maccies. Cook healthy food together. Also if she doesn't listen, don't force her but try and encourage her the best you can.
    If she keeps saying no just dump her.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BlindingLight)
    That's hot.
    http://blog.modelsoftheworld.com/wp-...-5-300x300.jpg
    You know it! :lol:
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    Trolls galore.

ReputationRep:
    Maybe she is pregnant? :giggle:

(Original post by Spock1)
    Horrible for wanting his girlfriend to live a healthier lifestyle?
    From his description, it sounded more like he cared about her appearance than health. I'm sure it wouldn't concern him if she lost the weight via an unhealthy crash diet.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by shawtyb)
    my arse jiggles if i run up the stairs
    You're a real cheeky one

ReputationRep:
    much love for Tess.

ReputationRep:
    Tell Freelee The Banana Girl to get in contact with your girlfriend or vice versa... or even just watch her videos.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 22, 2016
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Have you ever participated in a Secret Santa?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.