KPMG audit programme 2017 discussion

Announcements Posted on

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by alisha40)
    How soon do you find out whether you've passed the numerical test?
    If this is for the audit programme I think you find out straight after you take it as they a set standard you have to achieve 😀

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dom117117)
    If this is for the audit programme I think you find out straight after you take it as they a set standard you have to achieve 😀
    Still not open!?

On a sidenote, IBM school leavers applications opened today.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DarkEnergy)
    Still not open!?

On a sidenote, IBM school leavers applications opened today.
    Oh what programmes that, is it a sponsored degree?

ReputationRep:
    Oh what programmes that, is it a sponsored degree?
    No, it's a paid 12 month gap year scheme Their higher apprenticeships also open up in January.

ReputationRep:
    No, it's a paid 12 month gap year scheme Their higher apprenticeships also open up in January.
    Thanks I'll have a look.

ReputationRep:
    I was under the impression the applications opened in September so it's a little strange how late they're leaving it. Getting a little antsy because I'm a year older and I'm starting uni in 3 days so I really need to know what's happening with my life

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by klefki)
    I was under the impression the applications opened in September so it's a little strange how late they're leaving it. Getting a little antsy because I'm a year older and I'm starting uni in 3 days so I really need to know what's happening with my life
    How are you applying to this scheme if you already go to uni? This is for school leavers

ReputationRep:
    How are you applying to this scheme if you already go to uni? This is for school leavers
    I only just completed my A-levels and haven't started uni yet, so I'm still allowed to apply. I had no idea about this programme when I was filling in my UCAS, 1000% would have applied if I'd known about it

ReputationRep:
    I only just completed my A-levels and haven't started uni yet, so I'm still allowed to apply. I had no idea about this programme when I was filling in my UCAS, 1000% would have applied if I'd known about it
    So if you get on this scheme, are you going to drop out of uni? You won't find out if you get on for a few months at least.

ReputationRep:
    So if you get on this scheme, are you going to drop out of uni? You won't find out if you get on for a few months at least.
    Yeah I know, of course I'm prepared for uni and I'll work hard under the assumption I won't get a place on the scheme, but if I'm offered a place I will probably drop out at the end of Year 1.

ReputationRep:
    Yeah I know, of course I'm prepared for uni and I'll work hard under the assumption I won't get a place on the scheme, but if I'm offered a place I will probably drop out at the end of Year 1.
    Ah right cool, good luck then! If you don't mind me asking what uni do you go to?

ReputationRep:
    Ah right cool, good luck then! If you don't mind me asking what uni do you go to?
    Warwick

ReputationRep:
    Warwick
    Oh wow, nice!

ReputationRep:
    Oh wow, nice!
    Looks like Durhams dropped out of the programme this year😟 Only Birmingham left, going to be competitive now😢

ReputationRep:
    Looks like Durhams dropped out of the programme this year😟 Only Birmingham left, going to be competitive now😢
    Wow, that's terrible. Durham can piss right off. I don't know the exact numbers, but this has probably just made this programme twice as competitive. Unless quite a lot of people were only applying for Durham.

ReputationRep:
    Wow, that's terrible. Durham can piss right off. I don't know the exact numbers, but this has probably just made this programme twice as competitive. Unless quite a lot of people were only applying for Durham.
    Unfortunately I was going to apply for Durham😰 Well I hope they double the intake at Birmingham or my chances just got reduced😪 I think the numbers are 80 to 40 now, not good

ReputationRep:
    Unfortunately I was going to apply for Durham😰 Well I hope they double the intake at Birmingham or my chances just got reduced😪 I think the numbers are 80 to 40 now, not good
    Was also gonna apply to Durham due to being like a 20 min drive away :argh:

ReputationRep:
    Was also gonna apply to Durham due to being like a 20 min drive away :argh:
    Finally open everyone! Gd luck all I will hopefully be applying this weekend. Tell us how the application goes😄

ReputationRep:
    Finally open everyone! Gd luck all I will hopefully be applying this weekend. Tell us how the application goes😄
    Thank you! Good luck to you too mate.

ReputationRep:
    Hey, is there anywhere to help with filling it out?
    Can't find anything on the website, and not really sure what to put for the Academic Reference.

Write a reply… Reply
Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. Oops, you need to agree to our Ts&Cs to register
  2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: December 8, 2016
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Today on TSR
Poll
How are you feeling about doing A-levels?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.