Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by andy_cole2)
    price keeps bloody rising
    Indeed I believe they have raised the price in popular areas e.g. city centres.
    But at Pizza Hut where I work, its on an estate with BnQ and Carpet Right on the edge of my town, and the price has not risen since it opened 2 years ago.

ReputationRep:
    well pizza hut buffet does have its place.. but the pizzas aren't very nice there and i would actually rather pay a bit more for a decent pizza with the topping i choose and feel full eating something i have specifically choosen.. plus i don't think i eeat enough to make it good value for money! Just got back from Lanzarote and had the most amazing pizza... nothing will ever compare to that lol!!

However, all this talk of pizza is making me rather hungry and i do have a tescoItalian Base pizza in my freezer... hmmm!! lol

ReputationRep:
    I just got back from having a Pizza Hut buffet. I am in dire need of a sit down Oh dear, the waitress told us our order rather than the other way round. Must stop going to Pizza hut...

ReputationRep:
    On holiday, me and my fellow campers went a PizzaHut and had Pizza Hut buffet. It was so worth the 3 quid each for the taxi each way!

ReputationRep:
    I got thrown out of a buffet once.... they gave me vouchers for a few free mediums, but jesus, I can't believe I got thrown out.

They have started doing a "takeaway" buffet, don't know what it is just seen the signs for it...

ReputationRep:
    i think its worth it but only if your hungry cos my friend ended up eating like one slice of margherita, she doesnt like salad either so a bit crap for her!!

ReputationRep:
    Pizza Hut?

It'd have to be slightly lower than 10p to be good value.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by nnkuk)
    I got thrown out of a buffet once.... they gave me vouchers for a few free mediums, but jesus, I can't believe I got thrown out.

They have started doing a "takeaway" buffet, don't know what it is just seen the signs for it...
    wow
    they should've given you your money back tbh
    i wouldnt let them chuck me out, unless it was closing time

take away buffet isnt all you can eat

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Goldenratio)
    I tell you what is good: buffet all you can eat including indian curries 5 varieties, thai curries 4, rice and other indian trimmings, chinese, vegitarian (lovely), salad bar, pizza/mexican, lots of miscellaneous like chicken wings, home made sauces, FANTASTIC desert ranges, and CHOCOLATE FOUNTAIN + icecream and pick'n mix! 6GBP!!!! http://www.redhot-worldbuffet.com/
    yeah i introduced u to it!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Goldenratio)
    I tell you what is good: buffet all you can eat including indian curries 5 varieties, thai curries 4, rice and other indian trimmings, chinese, vegitarian (lovely), salad bar, pizza/mexican, lots of miscellaneous like chicken wings, home made sauces, FANTASTIC desert ranges, and CHOCOLATE FOUNTAIN + icecream and pick'n mix! 6GBP!!!! http://www.redhot-worldbuffet.com/
    Really wanna go to this place. Sounds amazing. Few questions: Are you welcome to unlimited dessert? When you say pick n mix/ ice cream, is that unlimited? Same question with the choc fountain. Also, do you find there is enough variety on the savoury dishes? Are the pizzas good? Is the quality generally good? How much better is the range in the evening?

Also, can anyone who has had the ice cream factory at pizza hut tell me exactly what that's like please?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AlasTTTair)
    Really wanna go to this place. Sounds amazing. Few questions: Are you welcome to unlimited dessert? When you say pick n mix/ ice cream, is that unlimited? Same question with the choc fountain. Also, do you find there is enough variety on the savoury dishes? Are the pizzas good? Is the quality generally good? How much better is the range in the evening?

Also, can anyone who has had the ice cream factory at pizza hut tell me exactly what that's like please?
    Its like mr whippy ice cream, with sweets (choc buttons, smarties and dolly mixtures) and sauces to put on top (chocolate, bubblegum, strawberry and something else....damn its bad i dont know this cos i work there! its toffee or something...yellow coloured anyway)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Fishfinger Sandwich)
    Woah, woah!
    There are other Wok Manias?
    I thought the one in Sheff city centre was the only one!
    There's one in Leeds

Although there's a place that is 100x better for all-you-can-eat buffet in Millennium Square in the city centre, called The Spice Quarter.

Only two of them in the country, Leeds and Cardiff, wahay!

ReputationRep:
    I love Pizza Hut. But I'd actually be more likely to have shed loads of salad and a few slices of pizza.

And anywhere that sells bottomless drinks has got to be worth investigating.

ReputationRep:
    I think any AYCE is worth it! lol.

So yeah, I like them but my main problem is I don't usually eat as much as I can cause I always seem to have to be somewhere half-way through, lol.

Tip to anyone: Don't get an AYCE when you're on college lunch break and have to be on your way back in like 30 minutes... >_<

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.