London

How hard was it to get into imperial?

Scroll to see replies

A*A*A
Maths, further maths, physics

Plus AS
AB
Chemistry, thinking skills

Wasnt that hard for me, but depends who you get on the interview. Professor interviewing me was pretty easy, others I heard asked quite tough questions. Math test was quite easy as well

Aeronautical eng.
Learning at Imperial College London
Imperial College London
London
I basically 'got into' Imperial (for maths) since I put it as my insurance and made my offer but went to my firm.

I would say it wasn't particularly hard because I did terribly in the MAT (the admissions test) and they still gave me an offer. And the offer was standard (A*A*A) and so was very easy to meet.

Don't know about for other subjects though. But doesn't seem nearly as hard to get into as Oxbridge.
Reply 42
Original post by IrrationalRoot
I basically 'got into' Imperial (for maths) since I put it as my insurance and made my offer but went to my firm.

I would say it wasn't particularly hard because I did terribly in the MAT (the admissions test) and they still gave me an offer. And the offer was standard (A*A*A) and so was very easy to meet.

Don't know about for other subjects though. But doesn't seem nearly as hard to get into as Oxbridge.

Putting an A*A*A offer as insurance... man that was risky isn't it?
If you missed your firm then you would have missed your insurance as well:eek:
Original post by ML8020
Putting an A*A*A offer as insurance... man that was risky isn't it?
If you missed your firm then you would have missed your insurance as well:eek:

Nah it wasn't risky - if I wasn't 100% sure I'd make it I wouldn't put it as my insurance. I was 100% I'd make my firm offer anyway, but that's because it shouldn't have been my firm; it should've been very much so an insurance.
guys i got 5 a's and 6 b's at gcse and i want to study bioxhem. do i have a chance???

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending