The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
Whats_The_411?
There was an article in the paper of a woman who was 48 and still a virgin. She said that she had relationships but had never had sex.

Was she complaining about it?
SamTheMan
Don't worry, I was 19, just a couple of weeks before my 20th birthday and I have a lot of friends who lost their virginity after 21. Bear in mind, there aren't a lot of people over 20 here.

I'm sure there are more people than you think, who are still virgins way over 20

My mate Kevin lost his virginity a couple of years ago at 28 (yes, someone really is older than me in the world!), but it must be said he's well over 20 stone and even less attractive than me! :smile:
Reply 42
At least I am not over weight which is an advantage, I kind of had a filrt with a random girl tonight in a shopping centre (sort off) she gave ne a nice look.

I am not really worried about not having lost it yet, its not really that important.
pikaboo
Was she complaining about it?

I think she was.
amazingtrade
At least I am not over weight which is an advantage, I kind of had a filrt with a random girl tonight in a shopping centre (sort off) she gave ne a nice look.

I am not really worried about not having lost it yet, its not really that important.

How old are you?
Reply 45
Whats_The_411?
How old are you?

21, 22 in two 1.5 months time
Reply 46
SamTheMan
it always make me wonder how come guys seem to lose their virginity younger and girls lost it when they're older, yet with older guys...

I'm sure it's possible but it doesn't make sense the first time you think about it

Well, they could be lying. The other way could be if they wet down to their local nightclub. There's alway some old women out for some young blood. And it woudn't be illegal either, I don't know many guys under 16 who manaage to get into clubs.
Reply 47
i was 16...who cares? :rolleyes:
Reply 48
Tinykates
i was 16...who cares? :rolleyes:

I take it you didn't enjoy it much then.
Reply 49
amazingtrade
I take it you didn't enjoy it much then.
i don't regret it
:eek: TK isn't pure, shocking.
Reply 51
tis_me_lord

But neither is Pure Orange:biggrin:
Reply 52
82. I age backwards :cool:
Reply 53
tis_me_lord
:mad: how does it make you impure?
Reply 54
tis_me_lord
$

No she isn't pure at all. she said she's chosen to have fun at Uni. In other words, she'll be sleeping around!
Reply 55
SamTheMan
$

No she isn't pure at all. she said she's chosen to have fun at Uni. In other words, she'll be sleeping around!

and who isnt ???
Reply 56
endorf
and who isnt ???

I was just as optimistic at the beginning of uni :biggrin:
Reply 57
SamTheMan
I was just as optimistic at the beginning of uni :biggrin:

would you say your optimism was rewarded, or were you disappointed...
Reply 58
An STI a day keeps the munter away...
Reply 59
timeofyourlife
An STI a day keeps the munter away...

But what keeps the STI away?

A crsip packet and a rubber band of course!