Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

I have small boobs so can't be attractive! Watch

(Original post by FireFreezer77)
    Breast size doesn't matter!
    Tbh I don't tend to look at that when admiring someone I like. There are far more important aspects of them!
    So it doesn't have any affect on your beauty!
    If anything it will make you more beautiful!!
    But I'm sure you're beautiful as you are! Trust me!
    You're always so positive in all your posts!

(Original post by Anonymous)
    if you had the brain of a male human then you would understand.
    Yeah what is it that guys find amazing about asses

Ummm I think that you are quoting the wrong person.

Ummm I think that you are quoting the wrong person.

sorry. I get what your confusion here is, I was quoting a whole other person quote about a pun. but to answer your question: they are just so nice to look at, it is like a feast for the eyes, I can't explain it, words are not enough.

ReputationRep:
    Butts are amazing, that's why

(Original post by Lord Samosa)
    Butts are amazing, that's why
    sorry. I get what your confusion here is, I was quoting a whole other person quote about a pun. but to answer your question: they are just so nice to look at, it is like a feast for the eyes, I can't explain it, words are not enough.
    I'm never going to understand the mentality of guys :nerd: I get repulsed my big butts *vomits*

ReputationRep:
    Have u not heard of the itty bitty titty committee?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by WoodyMKC)
    but when the clothes come off they look like poodle's ears and the nipples are the size of digestive biscuits.... nah.
    :rofl: I have such a weird image in my head rn

ReputationRep:
    I'm never going to understand the mentality of guys :nerd: I get repulsed my big butts *vomits*
    It's not the size, it's all about a nicely shaped butt :perv:

ReputationRep:
    It's the totally femininity package that counts. Exploit your other features all the more. Plus small baps can be feminine.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The_Opinion)
    If you are not attractive, it will not be as a result of having small boobs.
    I'm attractive but not in that area :/

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MissFun)
    I'm attractive but not in that area :/
    Just be confident in your attractiveness, if I can spot a girl that has insecurities about herself then I start to feel less attracted. If you know you are on the smaller side but still rock them like you're hot stuff and that confidence shines through, that's hot. I doubt most guys would even care
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    I feel like my attractiveness is hugely limited by my small breast size. I want to know if I'm wrong but honest answers please!!
    Yeah completely wrong here. It's not a simple matter of smaller chest means less attractiveness.

There are many factors that make up how attractive you are and your chest size is only one small part of it. Body shape/size, physical appearance (looks and face), personality, behaviour. These are a few of the many things your attractiveness could be based on. And it varies by person. My idea of attractive would not be the same as someone else's.

Don't at all feel like your attractiveness is decided by the size of your chest. Anyone that makes you feel that way is not someone you want to be dating in the first place. For that matter anyone basing your attractiveness purely on the superficial (your looks, appearance, body, etc.) is not worth your time. Because at the end of the day personality is the most important thing in a working relationship. You might look amazing but if you're personality doesn't mesh well with your partners then it's doomed to fail.

ReputationRep:
    I feel like my attractiveness is hugely limited by my small breast size. I want to know if I'm wrong but honest answers please!!
    I feel very much the same. I feel as though when, one day, I might be intimate with a guy he'll be disappointed (I don't know..) Although I try to push thoughts like that out of my mind and think.. I'm stuck in this skin for the rest of my life, so I might as well learn to love it. But when you think about it, I certainly wouldn't like to be with someone because they relied on breast size, it's really shallow to have that mind set and I definitely wouldn't like to be with someone like that (there are plenty of women with big breasts, they can go off to them).

ReputationRep:
    To be honest, it's all about the face.

(Original post by dragonzrmetal)
    Me too, but I'm a man.

-- It really doesn't matter, honestly speaking it would be different if you actually had a flat chest, but otherwise it's not that important, and I think most guys 'n gals think likewise with myself. I think the "boobed" sex in general has an inflated perception of the importance of boobs as far as attractiveness to others goes.
    Wot 'e said

(Original post by twhiddy)
    I feel very much the same. I feel as though when, one day, I might be intimate with a guy he'll be disappointed (I don't know..) Although I try to push thoughts like that out of my mind and think.. I'm stuck in this skin for the rest of my life, so I might as well learn to love it. But when you think about it, I certainly wouldn't like to be with someone because they relied on breast size, it's really shallow to have that mind set and I definitely wouldn't like to be with someone like that (there are plenty of women with big breasts, they can go off to them).
    If you have large breasts think ahead to the time when you'd need the key off a corned beef tin to roll them up. Droopy tits are not at all attractive

ReputationRep:
    I like small breasts

ReputationRep:
    You're always so positive in all your posts!
    I wouldn't say all of them but thanks
    I hope you're feeling a bit better about yourself now!

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 27, 2016
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.