Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I don't like them either but my mum has a pink pair :eek:. She's not a fashion victim or anything, she just says that they're comfortable, plus she does a lot of gardening :p:.

Do you guys see a lot of people wearing them or something? Because I rarely do .

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PQ)
    no they don't
    Oh alright. I just thought they would because they look very plastic-y :dontknow:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by moniker)
    I don't like them either but my mum has a pink pair :eek:. She's not a fashion victim or anything, she just says that they're comfortable, plus she does a lot of gardening :p:.

Do you guys see a lot of people wearing them or something? Because I rarely do .
    I see loads of people wearing them, especially when we went to croatia, at the airport alot of people were wearing them.

ReputationRep:
    ^That made me laugh! When i was at the airport last week, seriously every other person was wearing a pair... in the *really* bright colours!

-x-

ReputationRep:
    my feet take a lot of punishment because i always wear shoes that rub ect and my sister reccomended i buy a pair, i was ashamed it was even suggested
    a lot of my friends who actually have really good fashion sense own them, i dont get it
    i remember when i first saw them in the shops i thought 'why are they even bothering selling these nobody will buy them'

ReputationRep:
    I, personally would never put something ugly on my feet unless I had to. I went on a trip to wales with my school and even my wellies weren't allowed to be the plain green ones so I got some with flowers on.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by StarryEyedSurprise)
    No, just plain pyjamas. I wasn't aware you could get Nike or Lacoste pyjamas.
    I don't know if you can... I was trying to make a stupid joke. I know you can get Nike underwear, though.

ReputationRep:
    Paris Hilton wearing Crocs ballet flats on beach:

http://i1.uploadem.com/07152007/Cele...achparty14.jpg

ReputationRep:
    hmm i know a couple of people with them, cant say im a fan. But i do like the little things that you stick on them, like butterflies and stuff .
    Ive seen a few people wearing them, like today someone had a bright yellow pair.. they didnt go with anything she was wearing.. i just dont get it.
    Ooh and i went into a shoe shop, and felt some, (i think they were cheap ones but still) they felt just like polystyrene.. the stuff you get protecting stuff in the box. so weird. Also they had ballet style shoes.. in plastic, with like holes in them. ewwww! what is with the horrible footwear??
    • Very Important Poster
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    Very Important Poster
    PS Reviewer
    Don't go near the cheap fake crocs - they're awful. I know someone who bought a pair and the colour all came off them and died her feet green:eek:

Stick to the geniune ones and they feel great to wear (and wont dye your feet or make your feet sweaty)

ReputationRep:
    crocs are absolutely horrible and common. At least 60% of the population fail to realise that they look like idiots.........

Sort it out yeah

ReputationRep:
    I quite like the new designs!
    I wear my crocs round the house, driving, slouching, and going shopping.
    They're comfortable, and its difficult to find shoes that fit my feet and don't hurt, so because they don't hurt my feet whatsoever then I don't see why not! And I don't particulary care if people think I look like an 'idiot.'

ReputationRep:
    I love seeing whole families in them - makes me giggle. Like 21st centuary Von-Trapp.

Worst thing I ever saw was a guy in a suit in a pair of the Navy ones - saw him when I was on my dinner, came back to find him talking to my manager - he was the regional sales rep for Crocs. He looked like a rem

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by thatsjustit)
    Paris Hilton wearing Crocs ballet flats on beach:

http://i1.uploadem.com/07152007/Cele...achparty14.jpg
    Can't beleive they go up that high - she's got beast feet!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by WorkHouse)
    I love seeing whole families in them - makes me giggle. Like 21st centuary Von-Trapp.

Worst thing I ever saw was a guy in a suit in a pair of the Navy ones - saw him when I was on my dinner, came back to find him talking to my manager - he was the regional sales rep for Crocs. He looked like a rem
    :rofl: Talk about endorsing your own product, I bet he looked like a tit.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by WorkHouse)

:laugh:

What a **** head. I would have loved to have seen that.

This thread has had me pissing myself laughing. I wish I could rep you all for the tears of laughter you have brought to my eyes.............

ReputationRep:
    well ,
    Shields 8_0001.wmv :tsr2:

Poll
Have you ever experienced bullying?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.