The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
anyone going to lse thats gonna be living in canterbury hall, if your not an interbnational student when do you move in?
^^the 30th
Reply 42
thankyou chica! but what about freshers and stuff?
Reply 43
anyone who'll be living in commonwealth hall - Good Luck
Reply 44
I wıll probably move into Canterbury on the 23rd, for SOAS. Bring the pain.
Just got a place in college hall starting October 13th. The waits going to be annoying but yay!
Reply 46
lucky you.....
Reply 47
Robusty
lucky you.....

i got a college en suite offer... i rejected it. too expensive! =(

pretty homeless now
Reply 48
mdog235
i'm in connaught too. Anybody know about how many grad students are usually there? Will I be the only one?

Hi mdog, if you're still checking this thread... How do you like Connaught as a grad student so far? I was thinking self-catered was the only option for me, but actually the halls sound kind of fun and I wouldn't have to cook much...
Reply 49
Hi, does anyone here have pictures of the interiors of hughes parry and canterbury halls? Im quite undecided btw the 2, are there any real differences btw them besides the bathroom-sharing? thanks!
Reply 50
The biggest single difference is that the people at Canterbury are fitter.
Reply 51
Thanks guys, it seems like canterbury btw them then. By the way, im coming to lse later this year; shld i go for an lse hall or an intercollegiate hall? Im really only keen on high holborn and international hall but i cant rank them successively on the form. Any advice?
Reply 52
i see, guess it'll have to be [1.intl 2.canterbury 3. hughes parry 4. hh ]then. thanks!

Latest

Trending

Trending