Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    anyone going to lse thats gonna be living in canterbury hall, if your not an interbnational student when do you move in?

ReputationRep:
    ^^the 30th

ReputationRep:
    thankyou chica! but what about freshers and stuff?

ReputationRep:
    anyone who'll be living in commonwealth hall - Good Luck

ReputationRep:
    I wıll probably move into Canterbury on the 23rd, for SOAS. Bring the pain.

ReputationRep:
    Just got a place in college hall starting October 13th. The waits going to be annoying but yay!

ReputationRep:
    lucky you.....

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Robusty)
    lucky you.....
    i got a college en suite offer... i rejected it. too expensive! =(

pretty homeless now

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mdog235)
    i'm in connaught too. Anybody know about how many grad students are usually there? Will I be the only one?
    Hi mdog, if you're still checking this thread... How do you like Connaught as a grad student so far? I was thinking self-catered was the only option for me, but actually the halls sound kind of fun and I wouldn't have to cook much...

ReputationRep:
    Hi, does anyone here have pictures of the interiors of hughes parry and canterbury halls? Im quite undecided btw the 2, are there any real differences btw them besides the bathroom-sharing? thanks!

ReputationRep:
    The biggest single difference is that the people at Canterbury are fitter.

ReputationRep:
    Thanks guys, it seems like canterbury btw them then. By the way, im coming to lse later this year; shld i go for an lse hall or an intercollegiate hall? Im really only keen on high holborn and international hall but i cant rank them successively on the form. Any advice?

ReputationRep:
    i see, guess it'll have to be [1.intl 2.canterbury 3. hughes parry 4. hh ]then. thanks!

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.