Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Girls of TSR will u marry me Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fefssdf)
    I did M1 for AS further maths last year !
    ohhhh i wish my sixth form did further maths. maths has been my favourite a level unlike crappy bioligy and chemistry
    • Community Assistant
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    Welcome Squad
    (Original post by M1mathsstudent)
    lol how do u know u got 87ums? estimate?
    I did M1 last year too for AS FM. I hated the module so much until I somehow got 93 UMS in it thus making it my top UMS module from that year... irony never felt so good before. Jokes on me though because this year I actually enjoyed M3 but the exam was utter trash for everybody and I will enjoy seeing 30 UMS on 18th August for that module

ReputationRep:
    cool !

ReputationRep:
    ohhhh i wish my sixth form did further maths. maths has been my favourite a level unlike crappy bioligy and chemistry
    Well my school doesn't actually do it cause I had to self teach two units last year and had one random lesson per week for fp1 and then that teacher left so I couldn't do A2 this year unless I self taught 4 units seeing as I already had to self teach S2 for this year cause my school didn't teach that either ; so much stress !

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RDKGames)
    I did M1 last year too for AS FM. I hated the module so much until I somehow got 93 UMS in it thus making it my top UMS module from that year... irony never felt so good before. Jokes on me though because this year I actually enjoyed M3 but the exam was utter trash for everybody and I will enjoy seeing 30 UMS on 18th August for that module
    I also hated m1 and was so so so worried cause I thought it was gonna be my worst module and would stop me getting an A in FM but I got so lucky cause the night before the exam I had a ' feeling ' that this type of question would come up involving the forces and stuff and so I watched exam solutions of that question which was asked back in 2011 I think it was and then in the actual paper the exact same question was asked and it was worth 15 marks at the end of the paper and I knew exactly how to do it so Yh basically fluked that paper + also I remember one of the questions was also a repeat of something asked back in 2015 and as I'd also recently watched exam solutions for that paper it meant I could answer that bit as well and then for the other questions I just got lucky in using the correct methods and going with my ' gut ' so I ended up getting the same ums for M1 as C2 despite C2 actually being the module I thought I was good at ; several people who did physics got E's in that module meaning they had to retake M1 this year or even do D1 or something so I'm so thankful for edexcel giving me that nice paper as I was getting D's and E's when we did tests and mocks for M1

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AngryRedhead)
    Only if you are a christian virgin
    Finally! Some one who shares my standards.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BobSausage)
    Finally! Some one who shares my standards.

ReputationRep:
    ah thats cool, i like japanese music even though i dont understand it. are you german?

https://youtu.be/6QaFK_GvO_s
    Cool song. Oh ok. Not native German but I used to live there. Are you Japanese?

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.