Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

I wonder what goes through a guys head when... Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SpiritSharD;[url="tel:66609148")
    66609148[/url]]Pretty much, my friend. Pretty much.
    I've had every conceivable surprise and disappointment. Girls change their minds a lot and with hard to fathom motives and behaviours

ReputationRep:
    Depending on ones original intent either 'did i do something wrong to offend her' or i wouldnt be texting back anyway probably for the same reasons as her.

ReputationRep:
    OP you make some of the weirdest threads!

ReputationRep:
    These hoes ain't loyal

ReputationRep:
    I don't think, I do :smug:

ReputationRep:
    You would think about how the girl looked naked last night lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Angry Bird)
    These hoes ain't loyal
    Ok guys enough with this one liner it's really butt hurt old

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by xobeauty)
    ... he spends the whole weekend with a girl he's seeing, they have sex for the first time everything's great he goes home, the next day she never returns his calls or text. And never plans to either.

Just a random thought? What would you be thinking guys,?

Probably thinks the sex was bad and she's trifling,
    It depends on the original intent, of course.

As a rule guys will think things over a lot less than women. So, he probably won't be thinking much.

SS

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by xobeauty)
    Ok guys enough with this one liner it's really butt hurt old
    it's what goes through a guys head

ReputationRep:
    "Well, it can't have been the sex; I guess she instinctively cottoned on to the fact that I'm an appalling unrepentant narcissist, or emotionally unavailable, or socially stillborn, or some similarly vague-yet-plausible late-stage misgiving which I haven't the energy to challenge. I do hope it wasn't the sex. Wait—did I focus too much on sex? No, that's impossible. God, I miss having sex."

ReputationRep:
    I think a guy would think that he wasnt good enough
    Or you were not satisfied and wanted somebody else , he would be stressing out about why the call or text did not arrive .

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ria25)
    I think a guy would think that he wasnt good enough
    Or you were not satisfied and wanted somebody else , he would be stressing out about why the call or text did not arrive .
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Nice post. Best on the thread.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Clockrice)
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Nice post. Best on the thread.
    Aww thanks

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 29, 2016
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.