Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

If a superior lifeform came along from space. Watch

ReputationRep:
    Open your eyes people, intelligent and superior lifeforms from outer space are already all around us, they're taking the covert and secret approach to enslaving us. It'll happen one day, mark my words.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dilzo999)
    Open your eyes people, intelligent and superior lifeforms from outer space are already all around us, they're taking the covert and secret approach to enslaving us. It'll happen one day, mark my words.
    I hope they do.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheIr0nDuke)
    mad cuz bad

pathetic troll
    Seriously you are as funny as cancer.

**** off you annoying cretin.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by pilock)
    Seriously you are as funny as cancer.

**** off you annoying cretin.
    very intolerant of you, stop triggering me

you're such an ignorant veggie bigot omnivorephobe

Why does everyone hate vegans/veggies? You are a living, breathing example.

ReputationRep:
    very intolerant of you, stop triggering me

you're such an ignorant veggie bigot omnivorephobe

Why does everyone hate vegans/veggies? You are a living, breathing example.
    You deserve to be triggered you moron.

I am intelligent being that argues rational points and that is too much for you to handle.

Some People hate vegans because they not scared to state their opinions and use facts to back them up no matter how much people try to avoid these rational arguments with the classic 'stop pushing your opinion onto me' criteria. its a morons way of avoiding debate.

ReputationRep:
    'Angry self-loathing nonsense'
    Let me start by saying when you write things like 'Sorry I am too smart for you', you are just embarrassing yourself. Just because you believe you are right and somebody disagrees with you, doesn't make you the more intelligent person. In fact, an intelligent person would have the ability to comprehend that they may be wrong and not just belligerently and exhaustively state that anyone who disagrees with you is stupid. I've encountered people like you before, those who claim to love a 'debate' yet can only thinly veil their anger and frustration when disagreed with and must resort to petty assertions of their intelligence.

Now I choose to discontinue conversation with you, not because you provide well thought out points that I cannot refute, I could in fact spend time replying to all of what you said, but because I realise it would be a waste of my time. Any response from you would be the same rhetoric that we've all seen time and time again spouted by those of you who choose not to eat meat and then insist we all follow suit. You're argument is one that we've all had before, it's not new and insightful and quite frankly its so unbelievable tedious. This thread will not convince anyone to stop eating meat, nor inspire you to start so it is in fact an exercise in futility.*

Now you can choose to agree to disagree like an adult and somebody who exercises rational thought or, as I suspect you might, resort to more petty name calling and accusations and in the process just embarrass yourself further.*

ReputationRep:
    You deserve to be triggered you moron.

I am intelligent being that argues rational points and that is too much for you to handle.

Some People hate vegans because they not scared to state their opinions and use facts to back them up no matter how much people try to avoid these rational arguments with the classic 'stop pushing your opinion onto me' criteria. its a morons way of avoiding debate.
    >Intelligent being
    Not showed an ounce of intellect thus far. Spewing vitriol at those who call out your ********, pushy views is not clever. l suspect the animals I eat are far more intelligent than yourself.

>Rational point
    None of those either. Are you delusional as well as retarded?

People hate vegans because they don't shut up about their unhealthy lifestyle and try to force it on others, and when mocked turn to spouting hate. All you've done is prove them right.

ReputationRep:
    I tell you what would be amazing: if the aliens were really evil and set on killing us all and enslaving us - then all the Muslims fought the aliens and were going into the alien city and doing suicide bombs and mass shootings - everyone else would be like "Yeah Muslims - woooo!" "Go get em Muslims" "Islams the best yo"

ReputationRep:
    Lmao stay mad veggie pleb

Go back to eating carrots while I enjoy some morning bacon
    With a bit of atherosclerosis on the side. Before you insult me for being vegan, I'm not.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Shawman)
    A moron crying because they cant argue back rationally
    The fact you haven't even tried to address any arguments I made shows you know I am actually right and you cant provide a rational argument in response to what I have said.

You can deny it all you want, but me and everyone else can see that you've made no sense at all and showing yourself up to be an idiot.

ReputationRep:
    The fact you haven't even tried to address any arguments I made shows you know I am actually right and you cant provide a rational argument in response to what I have said.

You can deny it all you want, but me and everyone else can see that you've made no sense at all and showing yourself up to be an idiot.
    You poor thing. Exactly what I thought. To the letter....

ReputationRep:
    >Intelligent being
    Not showed an ounce of intellect thus far. Spewing vitriol at those who call out your ********, pushy views is not clever. l suspect the animals I eat are far more intelligent than yourself.

>Rational point
    None of those either. Are you delusional as well as retarded?

People hate vegans because they don't shut up about their unhealthy lifestyle and try to force it on others, and when mocked turn to spouting hate. All you've done is prove them right.
    All I have done is back my opinions up with rational points. You have failed to even use any arguments to back your opinion up.

Every point I have made has a rational argument behind it. If you too stupid to understand that then maybe you should be used for experiments as you provide no other use at all to the world.

Speaking rationally and using well constructed arguments is not being pushy. Also you force animals to do things because of your ignorant views so hypocrite much?

ReputationRep:
    Goes against their will so yes

ReputationRep:
    You poor thing. Exactly what I thought. To the letter....
    Why arent you addressing the arguments I have made then? Because you too stupid to have a rational debate?

ReputationRep:
    Why arent you addressing the arguments I have made then? Because you too stupid to have a rational debate?
    You just can't help yourself can you?

ReputationRep:
    I don't think I'd like this slavery malarkey but I'd probably enjoy being an alien's pet... Anyone else fancy a dog bed, treats & a belly rub? Woof.

ReputationRep:
    You just can't help yourself can you?
    Just stating to obvious. If you had any rational arguments against what I have said you would be right in there stating them.

Bit of advice- dont try to debate those that are smarter than you- you'll just embarrass yourself.

ReputationRep:
    Just stating to obvious. If you had any rational arguments against what I have said you would be right in there stating them.

Bit of advice- dont try to debate those that are smarter than you- you'll just embarrass yourself.
    You really don't see it do you. I know you want to argue (you use the word debate but are unable to have one as you have used abusive terms to everyone who has challenged you) but I won't give you that satisfaction. Who's the smarter person; the one who is getting angry and telling everyone how smart they are or the one playing you like a fiddle and laughing all the while? And the best bit? I know you're getting angry and you just have to reply and I'll get to laugh some more.*

ReputationRep:
    You really don't see it do you. I know you want to argue (you use the word debate but are unable to have one as you have used abusive terms to everyone who has challenged you) but I won't give you that satisfaction. Who's the smarter person; the one who is getting angry and telling everyone how smart they are or the one playing you like a fiddle and laughing all the while? And the best bit? I know you're getting angry and you just have to reply and I'll get to laugh some more.*
    I do see it. I have outsmarted you and you cant refute my claims so you trying to dig yourself out of it with a bs statement like 'you not worth arguing with'. It is as clear as day That you've lost.

I am the only one laughing here. Laughing right at you.

ReputationRep:
    I do see it. I have outsmarted you and you cant refute my claims so you trying to dig yourself out of it with a bs statement like 'you not worth arguing with'. It is as clear as day That you've lost.

I am the only one laughing here. Laughing right at you.
    HAHAHA

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.