Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Italian mafia declare war on muslim migrants Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by IdeasForLife)
    Throw a samosa back at them.
    That would be a waste of a samosa :eek:

(Original post by PrincessBO$$)
    I know, maybe the situation is worser, but it cant be that bad, My mum she lived in italy and wasnt shot.

I still want to go rome! you can come too just wear a bulletproof shirt
    that's not reassuring

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lord Samosa)

that's not reassuring

I'll go without one.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lord Samosa)

that's not reassuring
    Make sure they're old samosas which have started to harden :ninja2:

Ikr. Bullet proof vest won't prevent head shots :diep:

ReputationRep:
    Can't say I blame them. There's only so many rape cases and terrorist attacks people will take before hitting back at the perpetrators.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Peroxidation)
    Can't say I blame them. There's only so many rape cases and terrorist attacks people will take before hitting back at the perpetrators.
    You got that right. The only people in Italy who should be allowed to do assassinations and car bombings are Italians.

ReputationRep:
    Good, hopefully they can protect their local women from what could happen to them (i.e. Cologne).

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 26, 2016
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.