Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by guitarromantic)
    Thanks for alerting me to that, I'll get on it later, dunno what happened!

edit: All fixed! You can view my Freshers' blog right here: http://www.scenepointblank.com/matt/uni/ (it's been a few years since I updated it now...). Use the date links on the right sidebar to browse to the very start!
    Thanks for re-posting that, it was great to read!! I can't wait to get there now

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lingzy)
    wow actually i cant wait to join. will be coming in on the 13 of sept. well guess that making friends shouldnt be a prob because i had spent 2 years in military services in my country whereby i met with alot of different type of people.

just worry that i will have problems communicating with others (my english isn't very good).

mixed feelings. lol
    Well your english looks pretty good here ) I'm sure you'll get on fine!

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: April 7, 2008
Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.