(Original post by iEthan)
    :lol:
    :teehee:

ReputationRep:
    beg

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Alexion)
    me too but I ain't making a thread about it :hand:
    make a thread about twiglets instead (sorry)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ihatePE)
    You made a post about it :innocent:
    true, I'm sorry :emo:

plz forgive me...
    boyys :innocent::innocent::innocent::innocent::innocent:
    you have chemistry in abundance

ihatePE put your gym clothes on for Alexion.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Platopus)
    Holy heck. I can't believe that I have been singing that song for years without realising what "milkshake" was a metaphor for until this moment...
    (Original post by Little Popcorns)
    Oh dear this is quite unfortunate
    (Original post by iEthan)
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    boyys :innocent::innocent::innocent::innocent::innocent:
    you have chemistry in abundance

ihatePE put your gym clothes on for Alexion.
    i burnt my pe kit

ReputationRep:
    i burnt my pe kit
    Oh dear you poor little cutie

You can borrow Alexion's he's gone shirtless for the occasion.

ReputationRep:
    Same, my nipples feel free
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    Oh dear you poor little cutie

You can borrow Alexion's he's gone shirtless for the occasion.
    sos i dont associate myself with people who have ''rugby'' as one of their interests... it was the bane of my monday mornings during winter months :afraid:

ReputationRep:
    sos i dont associate myself with people who have ''rugby'' as one of their interests... it was the bane of my monday mornings during winter months :afraid:
    :emo::emo::emo:

I don't actually play, I just enjoy watching :3 I'd get squashed if I tried :rofl:

plz don't disregard meh :cry:

ReputationRep:
    who is your favourite member of µ's?
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    :emo::emo::emo:

I don't actually play, I just enjoy watching :3 I'd get squashed if I tried :rofl:

plz don't disregard meh :cry:
    i guess that's not as bad, but it's still half bad. but what's so interesting about watching it? i dont see anything apart from men running into each other :boring:

ReputationRep:
    i guess that's not as bad, but it's still half bad. but what's so interesting about watching it? i dont see anything apart from men running into each other :boring:
    tactically running into each other tyvm :hand:

I've been watching it for my whole life (quite literally, my dad took me to my first rugby game when I was 3) so it's kinda a family interest hehe
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    tactically running into each other tyvm :hand:

I've been watching it for my whole life (quite literally, my dad took me to my first rugby game when I was 3) so it's kinda a family interest hehe
    tactically or frantically, theyre just going to end up hurting one another and i dont stand for violence :fuhrer:
    but i guess people like what they grew up with and cant change that :innocent: though my dad watches every single football matches since i was young and i never liked it :rofl: do u want to play rugby though ever? even though u said ur not suitable for it...

ReputationRep:
    desaf1 Are you flexible enough to lick your own nipples?

ReputationRep:
    desaf1 Who cares? (that was a rhetorical question :cool:) btw, do you ever dip your nipples in your mom's spaghetti? :perv:

ReputationRep:
    LOL In year 11 we got to decide what PE we did and they didn't care about mixed groups, we just played matches. So whilst poor guys like you were outside rolling in the mud I was in the sports hall playing dodge ball.
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    (Original post by BobSausage)
    LOL In year 11 we got to decide what PE we did and they didn't care about mixed groups, we just played matches. So whilst poor guys like you were outside rolling in the mud I was in the sports hall playing dodge ball.
    the jokes on you lol, for 3/4 of year 11 i stayed in a classroom to revise cos i had a blood transfusion which my head of year said i should take advantage of to avoid pe. she was so lovely, all understanding and stuff.

ReputationRep:
    the jokes on you lol, for 3/4 of year 11 i stayed in a classroom to revise cos i had a blood transfusion which my head of year said i should take advantage of to avoid pe. she was so lovely, all understanding and stuff.
    Meh. I enjoyed dodgeball and unlike previous years it was literally all matches none of the BS about how to throw a ball or stand or move literally just "Here is a ball"."Go"

Poll
Favourite type of bread
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.