The Student Room Group

If looks are the main asset women bring, what's the main asset men bring?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
well this speaks for itself and why they need men to control them lmao

Spoiler

Original post by WBZ144
:yucky::puke:

Dual-mating not for you? :tongue:
God only knows.
Money/power/commitment
Feelings.

By this I mean good sex, novel experiences, excitement.
Original post by PrincessBO$$

This too, I mean my ass is so phat I need an extra pair of jeans to get it all in.
Original post by Atlas Thugged
This too, I mean my ass is so phat I need an extra pair of jeans to get it all in.

i never found my actual jean size :frown:
i never found my actual jean size :frown:

You mean because it's such a tight squeeze? :angelblush:
You mean because it's such a tight squeeze? :angelblush:

yes :redface:
yes :redface:

I am grinning rn :teehee:
I am grinning rn :teehee:

:spank:
:spank:

It won't hurt with all that padding
It won't hurt with all that padding

Not gonna lie i smiled at that:h:

Spoiler

Quite disturbing and yet it doesn't surprise me.
Not gonna lie i smiled at that:h:

Spoiler

:teehee:
Original post by Themini
Quite disturbing and yet it doesn't surprise me.

I don't blame her, sex is like free market capitalism without the regulation and welfare checks.
I don't blame her, sex is like free market capitalism without the regulation and welfare checks.

There's something seriously wrong with your morals and beliefs if you believe what she's doing is right. There's nothing wrong with sex, but cheating?? She shouldn't have married him if that's how she wanted to live, she's using him for his "resources" as she disgustingly put it.Its not like it was a mistake, she married full well knowing her intentions.

Then making him believe he fathered 2 children who aren't his? He is living a delusion and working hard to provide for her and "their " kids that aren't his. He has a right to know, I wouldn't have minded if he knew about it and she was engaging in safe sex but she isn't and he doesn't know.

Sure people have needs etc..but shes just using "evolutionary biology" as an excuse to whore around 10/10 for the most creative excuse ever.
So if the he found out and resorted to violence I'm sure she'd be the first to reject evolutionary psychology.

What happens when the kids find out? Not only is she ruining her husband's life, she's ruining her kids life too. Its not like he doesn't fulfil her needs, he does..but she just wants to mess him around. Also, he has needs and rights.. like the right to have children and pass on his genetics. Am I wrong @stefano865 ?
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by Themini
There's something seriously wrong with your morals and beliefs if you believe what she's doing is right. There's nothing wrong with sex, but cheating?? She shouldn't have married him if that's how she wanted to live, she's using him for his "resources" as she disgustingly put it.

Then making him believe he father 2 children who aren't his? He is living a delusion and working hard to provide for her and kids that aren't his. He has a right to know, I wouldn't have minded if he knew about it and she was engaging in safe sex but she isn't and he doesn't know.

Sure people have needs etc..but shes just using "evolutionary biology" as an excuse to whore around 10/10 for the most creative excuse ever.

What happens when the kids find out? Not only is she ruining her husband's life, she's ruining her kids life too. Its not like he doesn't fulfil her needs, he does..but she just wants to mess him around. Also, he has needs and right.. like the right to have children and pass on his genetics.

I was just winding you up, I don't agree with it at all. This said, I don't feel the need to complain about it because it's the job of the man to be attractive so that the woman wants his genes inside her womb rather than senselessly moralising.
Original post by stefano865
Dual-mating not for you? :tongue:

Nah, not at all. Same with the strange Red Pill thing going on at reddit :noway:
I was just winding you up, I don't agree with it at all. This said, I don't feel the need to complain about it because it's the job of the man to be attractive so that the woman wants his genes inside her womb rather than senselessly moralising.

Lol. He meets her needs as she's said in the article. Sexual, emotional and physical. Secondly, I disagree with your second statement. You sure you aren't Karen? :wink:

Quick Reply

Latest