Turn on thread page Beta

If looks are the main asset women bring, what's the main asset men bring? watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Women don't even bring looks. They're just there.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Wolfram Alpha)
    Women don't even bring looks. They're just there.
    true

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PHD2027)
    women want chivalry from men but they have demoted it over the years.
    well this speaks for itself and why they need men to control them lmao
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Probably coming off as a chavanist, I'm not but it'll be funny if the says I am and I'll be in on the banter

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by WBZ144)
    :yucky::puke:

Dual-mating not for you?

ReputationRep:
    God only knows.

ReputationRep:
    Money/power/commitment

ReputationRep:
    Feelings.

By this I mean good sex, novel experiences, excitement.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PrincessBO$$)
    This too, I mean my ass is so phat I need an extra pair of jeans to get it all in.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Atlas Thugged)
    This too, I mean my ass is so phat I need an extra pair of jeans to get it all in.
    i never found my actual jean size

ReputationRep:
    i never found my actual jean size
    You mean because it's such a tight squeeze? :angelblush:

ReputationRep:
    You mean because it's such a tight squeeze? :angelblush:
    yes

ReputationRep:
    yes
    I am grinning rn :teehee:

ReputationRep:
    I am grinning rn :teehee:
    :spank:

ReputationRep:
    :spank:
    It won't hurt with all that padding

ReputationRep:
    It won't hurt with all that padding
    Not gonna lie i smiled at that
    Spoiler:
    Show
    :slap:

ReputationRep:
    Quite disturbing and yet it doesn't surprise me.

ReputationRep:
    Not gonna lie i smiled at that
    Spoiler:
    Show
    :slap:
    :teehee:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Themini)
    Quite disturbing and yet it doesn't surprise me.
    I don't blame her, sex is like free market capitalism without the regulation and welfare checks.

ReputationRep:
    I don't blame her, sex is like free market capitalism without the regulation and welfare checks.
    There's something seriously wrong with your morals and beliefs if you believe what she's doing is right. There's nothing wrong with sex, but cheating?? She shouldn't have married him if that's how she wanted to live, she's using him for his "resources" as she disgustingly put it.Its not like it was a mistake, she married full well knowing her intentions.

Then making him believe he fathered 2 children who aren't his? He is living a delusion and working hard to provide for her and "their " kids that aren't his. He has a right to know, I wouldn't have minded if he knew about it and she was engaging in safe sex but she isn't and he doesn't know.

Sure people have needs etc..but shes just using "evolutionary biology" as an excuse to whore around 10/10 for the most creative excuse ever.
    So if the he found out and resorted to violence I'm sure she'd be the first to reject evolutionary psychology.

What happens when the kids find out? Not only is she ruining her husband's life, she's ruining her kids life too. Its not like he doesn't fulfil her needs, he does..but she just wants to mess him around. Also, he has needs and rights.. like the right to have children and pass on his genetics. Am I wrong stefano865 ?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Themini)
    There's something seriously wrong with your morals and beliefs if you believe what she's doing is right. There's nothing wrong with sex, but cheating?? She shouldn't have married him if that's how she wanted to live, she's using him for his "resources" as she disgustingly put it.

Then making him believe he father 2 children who aren't his? He is living a delusion and working hard to provide for her and kids that aren't his. He has a right to know, I wouldn't have minded if he knew about it and she was engaging in safe sex but she isn't and he doesn't know.

Sure people have needs etc..but shes just using "evolutionary biology" as an excuse to whore around 10/10 for the most creative excuse ever.

What happens when the kids find out? Not only is she ruining her husband's life, she's ruining her kids life too. Its not like he doesn't fulfil her needs, he does..but she just wants to mess him around. Also, he has needs and right.. like the right to have children and pass on his genetics.
    I was just winding you up, I don't agree with it at all. This said, I don't feel the need to complain about it because it's the job of the man to be attractive so that the woman wants his genes inside her womb rather than senselessly moralising.

Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.