Leeds

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
lol so ppl are actually in block c haha fort i was the only one then
The Rose Bowl, Leeds Beckett University
Leeds Beckett University
Leeds
Reply 41
I thought I was the only one too! Found another girl who works at my place is in the same block too. But thats about it!
There seems to be more people in Block C then in block A.

Im gonna be sat in there on my own i can see it now.
Reply 43
ihope i live with a rich kid who brings his 50 inch plasma tv down with him as a spare.

i would call him king.
Reply 44
More people in block B than anything!
Reply 45
hope so i just wanna know someone from my flat

does anyone know what happens when contract is updo we have to leave the accomadation?
rollin2001uk
hope so i just wanna know someone from my flat

does anyone know what happens when contract is updo we have to leave the accomadation?

Yeah i would of thaught so, but i think a lot of places let you pay for extra weeks threwout the summer, which i might do if i have a job and can afford it.

As at home ill be sleeping on the sofa, as my brother is having my bedroom and i wont have one for me.
Reply 47
Untitled258
Yeah i would of thaught so, but i think a lot of places let you pay for extra weeks threwout the summer, which i might do if i have a job and can afford it.

As at home ill be sleeping on the sofa, as my brother is having my bedroom and i wont have one for me.

unlucky but my room is made made into an office and store room,cant wait to kick my ass out.

on the accomadation thing, I meant is opal only available to freshers or can you stay on? to be honest hope find somewhere cheaper, but wanta comfortable first yearlikeeveryone else
Oh right, i think its mianly used by freshers, but some 2nd years might be there too. Most 2nd years just move into a student house, which i think i will do, just because opal is expensive, so i might have a bit more cash for me!!
Reply 49
thats the plan like? isnt it, so when are you moving down theremateassoon as?
Im moving in on the 22nd, staying on at work as long as i can, i think the 16th is the pay cut off point, gives me a week to pack. But tbh i cant wait to leave there, and i want to move out as soon as, but every penny will help, and getting paid just before freshers week will make it a riot :biggrin::biggrin:

Want to move in asap, but just, cant :frown:

you know when your moving in??
Reply 51
yeah looking like the 16th sept (sun), wanna get climatised to the city before freshers.
talking to a mate saying that freshers is Very expensive, one guy i know spent about a £1000 on freshers week alone. cant be wasting that much money on a week surely would be crazy.
i work at supermarket, and getting a transfer down there to keep the money doshing in.
you not gonnawork down there at all?
theres a tv studio across the road from opal, so with me doing film and tv might have a gander there
Theres no way im going to spend £1000 on freshers, im looking at about £100/£150 at most.

I read your profile, i read you work in morrisons, as do i, on trolleys, oh the fun of a wet summer with the inbred town folk of heywood trying to run you down. But i dont want a transfer, im sick of the place, but im defiantly going to look for a job down there, im going to go the jobs fair, see if there is anything, if not, do crimbo temping hopefully, and hope they give me a permanent contract in January/February.

And a TV studio might be cool, might get to meet famous people, and hurl abuse at them if there on a late night shoot and we all come in from a piss up, brillient.
Reply 53
trolleys? jesus mate dont blame you for getting out of there, you must be a bright lad to be at UNi, so surprised your on trolleys cause here we just end up putting the deaf, the polish, and the contagious on trolleys.

thats as politically correct as i can be...

just read on your profile you got a 360, you online with it at all you dragging the bitch down to leeds
Haha, brillient.

At our place, we are all kinda, just normal, one of the other guys i work with is going to uni, but staying at home and carrying on working there, and one of them is at college.

During the weekdays its man'd be too old guys, there in there 60's. who do the job better then us lot, as we're mainly arsing about or hid under the shelters from the rain.

I wouldn't say im bright though, just that i can design things farly well :smile:
Reply 55
dont blame you mate sounds like a laugh.

u online with 360 then? gunna drag it down to leeds or u worried it'll get pawned for crack...

probably by me like.
You mean xbox360? if so, then yeah, and im gonna take it with me, just baught a HDTV to play it on, so itll be a waste not to take it lol.

I don't go online very often though, i have live gold, just don't really use it.
rollin2001uk
yeah looking like the 16th sept (sun), wanna get climatised to the city before freshers.
talking to a mate saying that freshers is Very expensive, one guy i know spent about a £1000 on freshers week alone. cant be wasting that much money on a week surely would be crazy.
i work at supermarket, and getting a transfer down there to keep the money doshing in.
you not gonnawork down there at all?
theres a tv studio across the road from opal, so with me doing film and tv might have a gander there

A few people i know mate spent about £1000 on freshers week. Its mainly the ones who go a bit silly with their money. Try to impress the ladies with champagne then eat beans on toast for months :wink:
Reply 58
Napally
I'm in Opal C, room 37C.

When is everyone else going to move in do you think?

hey, i'm in Opal C room 34 C....we'll practically be neighbors :smile:
Reply 59
Hahaa, that will be so randomly weird. Like bumping into you and not realising :redface:

Latest

Trending

Trending