The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

x.narb.x
Just because you don't like it doesn't mean others don't, I've known plenty of girls who like having their head pushed down. :rolleyes:

I guess it's probably ok if the guy's a nice guy and isn't actually hurting you when he's doing this, but ive had a few bad experiences with this just. But yeah im sure some girls do like it when their bfs are gentle.
Reply 41
Anonymous
Thanks, I'll definitely give it a go but the thought of it isn't great!

And go you!

:smile:Glad to hear it
Let me know how it goes, what you think :wink:
Have fun!
Reply 42
x.narb.x
Just because you don't like it doesn't mean others don't, I've known plenty of girls who like having their head pushed down. :rolleyes:

Yeah i like it, dunno why i like alot of stuff like that :rolleyes:
Reply 43
x.narb.x

Possibly, but doesn't mean it's a good thing to do to a girl the first time she's doing it to you, when you know she's nervous about it...there could be some bad reactions there.
Helenia
Possibly, but doesn't mean it's a good thing to do to a girl the first time she's doing it to you, when you know she's nervous about it...there could be some bad reactions there.

My boyfriend did that a few months back. I told him if he pushes me again, I'd bite it off. :p:
Reply 45
Anonymous
My boyfriend did that a few months back. I told him if he pushes me again, I'd bite it off. :p:

Bit harsh!
I like it too. :-P

Latest

Trending

Trending