Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Do Women Still Like to Wait and Stay Virgin !! Watch

(Original post by Warrior Gene)
    I dont know what makes you say that. In my opening post I specifically said I am not disrespecting anyone. I probably respect people more than you imagine, anyways I can understand why people may differ in views. But I do not think I wrote anything disrespectful.
    You say it's not , but it comes across very differently. Actions speak far louder than words and your actions do not command respect

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by catholicgirl)
    I want to wait until I am married. Although I am religious I am waiting because I don't want to get pregnant when i'm not ready or catch an STD/STI.
    Same

ReputationRep:
    Hey, it's just not women. It's blokes as well.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Big_Jon)
    Hey, it's just not women. It's blokes as well.
    Really? I am quite surprised- to me it just seems like women would find it more important to keep their virginity...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sunshine774)
    Really? I am quite surprised- to me it just seems like women would find it more important to keep their virginity...
    I am not religious so it isn't down to that. I not sure really. It just seems more respectful. If you can be together and have a good relationship without sex, then it should be a lengthy relationship, then the sex just becomes the icing on the cake when you get around to it, some people just seem to jump to it without working up to it. Relationships theses days seem to quite lose because it seems people just want to do it with each other, no one really dates or courts any more. It's a bit of a cloudy thought area for me.

ReputationRep:
    Are you still a virgin though?

you don't have much right to expect a virgin wife if you ain't one yourself

ReputationRep:
    Thread woke up from the dead. Society is messed up these days if you are being respectful to women you are labeled sexist and what not, today people would rather find it strange if you are a virgin than if you are not..
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    First of all I must say this.. I have utmost respect for women who are modest and who stay away from relationships before marriage.

I know religion and culture don't mean anything to a lot of you people here, and that is exactly why I am asking this question here.

So how many women (despite of their religious/cultural values) still wait for marriage and avoid physical relationships before marriage today? Does the idea of staying virgin and waiting for marriage attract women of today?

I am not disrespecting anyone, just asking a simple question please answer.
    I would rather wait for a guy who actually cares about me. Not the 'Jack the Lad' type who wants to get with any and every girl he sees.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Big_Jon)
    I am not religious so it isn't down to that. I not sure really. It just seems more respectful. If you can be together and have a good relationship without sex, then it should be a lengthy relationship, then the sex just becomes the icing on the cake when you get around to it, some people just seem to jump to it without working up to it. Relationships theses days seem to quite lose because it seems people just want to do it with each other, no one really dates or courts any more. It's a bit of a cloudy thought area for me.
    Mmm I kind of agree with you...

ReputationRep:
    Does oral count as virgin?

ReputationRep:
    Thread woke up from the dead. Society is messed up these days if you are being respectful to women you are labeled sexist and what not, today people would rather find it strange if you are a virgin than if you are not..
    You're not disrespectful to women by having sex with some. :facepalm2:

I'd rather stay a virgin until marriage. But the thing is it's because I haven't found the one yet. I'm sure if I find the right guy, I would have sex before marriage. I mean it's natural and if it's in the moment it happens. There's nothing wrong with it.

ReputationRep:
    Nope. They'd probably just lie to you about how many guys they've slept with or if they're a virgin.

ReputationRep:
    Blame Alfred Kinsey (a known paedophile and rapist) for the sexual revolution. He raped babies in the name of "science" and the rise in STDs was a direct result of the sexual revolution. srs

Here is documentary as proof:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UVC-1d5ib50
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j9ztmp1yDq8

(Original post by catholicgirl)
    I want to wait until I am married. Although I am religious I am waiting because I don't want to get pregnant when i'm not ready or catch an STD/STI.
    You should still get tested. You're partner might be more active than you or he might have been abused, or inherited STD from parents.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: December 23, 2016
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.