Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kat_uk_84)
    doobrie84......my pet is really bad though! Boring it may be, but i have sod all else to do!!
    yay i found you! you're a horse thing!

mine pet is called DrBigBird

i used to play on that years ago-so all my pets are most probably dead now..

i think i might go and have a look if they are still alive..

ReputationRep:
    i know we can fight....somehow, but then we will probably both die, um let me see.... i think fights can be good for making them more brave???

ReputationRep:
    i know we can fight....somehow, but then we will probably both die, um let me see.... i think fights can be good for making them more brave???
    umm... i dunno, as long as dr big bird dont die...

oh dear-school has blocked neopets...and i was looking forward to spending the next half an hour rediscovering the joys that it holds

ReputationRep:
    i think i just chanlleneged you :confused:

ReputationRep:
    argh! i don't get this! Oh well......maybe we have been saved from killing our pets!

ReputationRep:
    argh! i don't get this! Oh well......maybe we have been saved from killing our pets!
    lol i really dont get it, maybe dr big bird is too crap to fight :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    right.....well good luck with Drbigbird! I am off to find a job.....i seriously think i need one if not just for the money...but to kerb the neopetting and as tis_me_lord said....this is becoming addictive! Take care

xxx

ReputationRep:
    right.....well good luck with Drbigbird! I am off to find a job.....i seriously think i need one if not just for the money...but to kerb the neopetting and as tis_me_lord said....this is becoming addictive! Take care

xxx
    ok good luck with your hunt!! see you laters maybe

Neopets!!
    ... Are a waste of time!
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    I'm back!

But I'm still heartbroken

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by juno_the)
    I'm back!

But I'm still heartbroken
    lol i'm acutally doing alright, some of the games are actually quite fun!
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    (Original post by Swim By)
    lol i'm acutally doing alright, some of the games are actually quite fun!
    I used to know how to do the solitaire game that you get about 900 points for, but I've forgotten.

ReputationRep:
    Due to all this time on my hands i have been trying to find ways of keeping myself entertained........so i got directed to this website, but anyway, get to the point katy! i was just wondering if anyone else played on this and if so can they give me some much needed neopoints?
    oh//my...god neopets!!
    i was ADDICTED to this!! for like a year seriously, i havent been on it in ages - my nickname is charlord on it! man, i need to remember my password i had LOADS of neopoints!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by charlord)
    oh//my...god neopets!!
    i was ADDICTED to this!! for like a year seriously, i havent been on it in ages - my nickname is charlord on it! man, i need to remember my password i had LOADS of neopoints!!

play:
    meerca chase
    pyramid
    wheel of fortune
    the ice scating game where you catch things
    the money tree
    set up a shop

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by charlord)
    oh//my...god neopets!!
    lol yay! i found you!!

it says you're on holiday in a mystery island! :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Swim By)
    lol yay! i found you!!

it says you're on holiday in a mystery island! :rolleyes:
    lol really??? wow - im gonna have a look
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    I can't figure out how to give away NP, but I can give items if there's anything you want. I'm ralfs_girl

ReputationRep:
    Get away from neopets while you're still young and starting it. There are people in their 20s and 30s who have been ruined by it. I seen the light before it was too late. Take this advice, Cancel or freeze your account. :eek:

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 14, 2004
Poll
Who do you think it's more helpful to talk about mental health with?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.