The Student Room Group

What's the hottest temperature you've ever experienced?

Scroll to see replies

50 degrees
48 degrees in Death Valley. Not pleasant one bit
49 in Turkey in 2012.. I'm in turkey at the moment and it's not gone past 38 so I must have gone during a heatwave back then...
128°F or 54°C in Palm Springs, California
(edited 7 years ago)
47 Degrees. That gave me some issues
Original post by emobambam
128°F or 54°C in Palm Springs, California

Fine. You win :biggrin:
Reply 47
I'm currently living and dying in 38C with busted air conditioning. Highest was probably 45C in Florida, the humidity there was insane.
I think around 30°c or there abouts. I was outside and I felt more dizzy and hot, probably due to the fact I had food poisoning lol.*
I only just got into k drama in April so I'm on the new dramas mainly. Watching doctors, uncontrollably fond, W weekly. Just finished IRIS (which was DOPEEE) and watching Please come back, mister which I'm seriously liking
42ºC in Bosnia
Oh god, so many people saying 40ºC+! Even the thought of being somewhere that hot makes me feel ill. The hottest I remember is about 35ºC. It was years ago when I was in primary school, and I ended up getting time off because I'd get ill after just a few minutes outside :biggrin: Even now, I struggle to deal with anything above about 22ºC. It feels so suffocating and awful. Working in retail never helped. Even in winter, the warmth of all the tills working would have me passing out!
Temp: 39. 3°C

Where: In my body right now

Effect: enzymes getting denatured...

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest