Expected Grades:
    AH Bio - B
    AH English - A
    AH History - A

Final Grades:
    AH Bio - B
    AH English - A
    AH History A

Pretty chuffed - especially cause I had actually dropped bio last minute but then was convinced to pick it back up and was pretty sure it was my death sentence haha
    My uni course wasn't reliant on grades (doing English Lit and Modern History at St Andrews) but I'm real happy that my grades reflect my ability in what imma be studying for the next 4 years

Hope everyone else has done well!

ReputationRep:
    Was expecting 8 A's and a B.Got 7 A's and 2 B's...Parents won't be happy haha, no idea how I got a B in admin.... Oh well

ReputationRep:
    I got:

Chem H A
    Eng H A
    Fre H A
    Maths H A
    Phys H A

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JM_1998)
    Expected Grades:
    AH Bio - B
    AH English - A
    AH History - A

Final Grades:
    AH Bio - B
    AH English - A
    AH History A

Pretty chuffed - especially cause I had actually dropped bio last minute but then was convinced to pick it back up and was pretty sure it was my death sentence haha
    My uni course wasn't reliant on grades (doing English Lit and Modern History at St Andrews) but I'm real happy that my grades reflect my ability in what imma be studying for the next 4 years

Hope everyone else has done well!
    Congratulations :adore: you smashed it

St Andrews will be absolutely awesome!

ReputationRep:
    I got ABBC in my highers
    Uni requirements: BBBC
    Course im going to apply for: Radiography

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Torimaguirexo)
    I got:

Chem H A
    Eng H A
    Fre H A
    Maths H A
    Phys H A
    Fantastic! You must be super happy with that. What's your plan for September?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sameehaiqbal)
    I got ABBC
    Fantastic!

What's your plan for September? :moon:
    • TSR Community Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Community Team
    (Original post by ___Sophie___)
    Was expecting 8 A's and a B.Got 6 A's and 3 B's...Parents won't be happy haha, no idea how I got a B in admin.... Oh well
    Still sounds like a pretty good achievement - well done! What are you studying next year?

ReputationRep:
    I got AAAAB!

ReputationRep:
    I Got:

AH Chemistry - A
    AH Maths - A
    AH Physics - A
    AH Computing Science - A

ReputationRep:
    I got AAAA omg I'm so happy.

Results day last year was a bit of a disappointment and now I finally got what I worked for. I've got a place at a uni which only required a C, so I think I'm going to take a gap year as I highly doubt that adjustment will be any good for me when I want to do such a popular course.

ReputationRep:
    I got ABBC in my highers
    Uni requirements: BBBC
    Course im going to apply for: Radiography
    Congratulations to my worst enemie.
    :facepalm:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Big Big Ron)
    I Got:

AH Chemistry - A
    AH Maths - A
    AH Physics - A
    AH Computing Science - A
    I got the same except i take bio ah over computing science D Well done everyone!!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by She-Ra)
    Fantastic!

What's your plan for September? :moon:
    Going to apply to university but also do some advanced highers. Going to apply to Diagnostic Radiography

ReputationRep:
    I got AAAAAABB in my National 5s!!! I done totally better than I expected - I predicted I would probably get a C for English but it turns out that i got an A for that *-*

And I got an A for the brutal Maths exam too The B's were in Biology and Chemistry but at least I can advance to Higher!

ReputationRep:
    I got AH Maths CAH Chemistry CH Biology B Pharmacy requirement at strathclyde were BBB but i got the B in biology for radiotherapy which was my insurance

ReputationRep:
    Congratulations :adore: you smashed it

St Andrews will be absolutely awesome!
    Thank you!

ReputationRep:
    Prelim Grades:
    Higher English: B
    Higher Modern Studies: B
    Higher Politics: A
    Higher Psychology; B
    Higher Mathematics: Fail

Actual Result Grades:
    Higher English: A
    Higher Modern Studies: A
    Higher Politics: A
    Higher Psychology; B
    Higher Mathematics: Fail

My conditional offer was ABBB for Stirling Uni - Economics and Politics.

So very happy, even though the results didn't arrive until 0819 hours. Can't believe it.

ReputationRep:
    Going to apply to university but also do some advanced highers. Going to apply to Diagnostic Radiography
    Great stuff, where are you thinking of applying too? Will your highers be in the sciences? Good luck with it but time to celebrate first :party:

(Original post by Salenite)
    I got AAAAAABB in my National 5s!!! I done totally better than I expected - I predicted I would probably get a C for English but it turns out that i got an A for that *-*

And I got an A for the brutal Maths exam too The B's were in Biology and Chemistry but at least I can advance to Higher!
    Huge congrats! You must be so proud of yourself, you have done absolutely brilliantly! What subjects are you choosing for your highers?

ReputationRep:
    Huge congrats! You must be so proud of yourself, you have done absolutely brilliantly! What subjects are you choosing for your highers?
    I'm picking English, Maths, Biology, Chemistry and Music

I'm planning on going down the science route, possibly even Medicine if I manage to fully make my mind up

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
    Applying to university
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.