Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Anyone alive at this time of hour? Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheonlyMrsHolmes)
    why am I sad?
    You're sad because the night is dark and full of terrors. (6 marks if you tell me where that's from)

Will I be better in the morning?
    yes u have my 5 month warrantee.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mercuryman)
    You're sad because the night and dark is full of terrors. (6 marks if you tell me where that's from)

yes u have my 5 month warrantee.
    GOT

Promise?

Im awakee woohoo😂

ReputationRep:
    No, it's a well known fact that everyone is murdered and replaced by an identical clone of themselves between 3 and 4am every night, you shouldn't be here, no one should be here...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by John55)
    No, it's a well known fact that everyone is murdered and replaced by an identical clone of themselves between 3 and 4am every night, you shouldn't be here, no one should be here...
    You're still very odd I see...

ReputationRep:
    GOT
    congrats 6 marks awarded
    A* band

Promise?
    'A promise from whom you admire is only as strong as the weakest link that holds up the tallest building.'- MTP
    Spoiler:
    Show
    MercurymanThePoet

ReputationRep:
    I took the red pill, I'm out the matrix now, questioning life to my heart's content.

ReputationRep:
    If you ever feel lonely at night, just remember you always have your jinn by your side keeping you company ♡

ReputationRep:
    You're still very odd I see...
    I don't know what your talking about, I'm as normal as a marshmallow in a toaster...
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Due to no fault of my own...

I took the red pill, I'm out the matrix now, questioning life to my heart's content.
    Woah! Steady on there, you don't want to get a heart disease!

ReputationRep:
    Someone set off the fire alarm so guess I'm up now

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Devify)
    Someone set off the fire alarm so guess I'm up now
    Damn that must be irritating af.😭

Do you know who set it off?

ReputationRep:
    Damn that must be irritating af.😭

Do you know who set it off?
    No idea. I started dressing and heard the night staff outside say to others it's alright. So I couldn't be bothered to go out since it was a false one and it's drizzling. But now I'm wondering if it wasn't a night drill or something to see if we would go out cause I still saw people standing outside for the whole time it was going off. Hopefully it was just someone burning toast and I don't get into trouble for not going out oh well, either way I'm moving out in a month

ReputationRep:
    congrats 6 marks awarded
    A* band

'A promise from whom you admire is only as strong as the weakest link that holds up the tallest building.'- MTP
    Spoiler:
    Show
    MercurymanThePoet
    I'll take that as a yes....

I don't know what your talking about, I'm as normal as a marshmallow in a toaster...
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Due to no fault of my own...
    Yup, totally normal.

ReputationRep:
    Ah Canada man, I'm moving there in a couple of years.
    No please don't.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by xobeauty)
    No please don't.
    What do you mean?? canadians love me.
    I have quite the fanbase there.

ReputationRep:
    What do you mean?? canadians love me.
    I have quite the fanbase there.
    No no, you just stay your butt right there with that accent.

ReputationRep:
    x

Spoiler:
    Show
    Mercury is the 80th element in the periodic table. And man is singular so man = 1. 80 + 1 = 81.
    And there 27 words in the english language you can make using letters from the word mercury.
    81/37=3
    And three is the number of testicles that you have

I've figured it out

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by xobeauty)
    No no, you just stay your butt right there with that accent.
    dw I'm whatsapping Justin Trudeau rn to ask if man can grant me asylum from the 51% that voted brexit.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by F.Nietzsche)
    Spoiler:
    Show

Spoiler:
    Show
    Mercury is the 80th element in the periodic table. And man is singular so man = 1. 80 + 1 = 81.
    And there 27 words in the english language you can make using letters from the word mercury.
    81/37=3
    And three is the number of testicles that you have

I've figured it out

Such an excellent deduction, such profound intellect, very amazed, very wow, very nice, very eloquent... I like it
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Mercury is also the name of the planet which is the closest planet to the sun. Mercury appears to move around its orbit in about 116 days. 116 is 2 below 118. Call 118 and then hang up. You're now told to redial and try again.

Try again. Try again? Try again. Try again? Yes, try again.

A man is told to try again 3 times. It's your lucky day; 3 is also the number of your IQ.

ReputationRep:

Such an excellent deduction, such profound intellect, very amazed, very wow, very nice, very eloquent... I like it
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Mercury is also the name of the planet which is the closest planet to the sun. Mercury appears to move around its orbit in about 116 days. 116 is 2 below 118. Call 118 and then hang up. You're now told to redial and try again.

Try again. Try again? Try again. Try again? Yes, try again.

A man is told to try again 3 times. It's your lucky day; 3 is the number of your IQ.
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Mercury rules the sign of Gemini. And gemini is latin for twins. Gemini has 48 stars in its constellation. The Sun resides in the astrological sign of Gemini from June 20 to July 20 each year which is 30, and 30 begins with 3. And three is the number of sad wanks you've had today.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.