Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by thevamps99xo)
    I'm getting my AS results this year. If I get good grades then I plan to have a meal with my family

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Not to brag or anything but I have meal with my family everyday lol.

ReputationRep:
    Like This
    • Political Ambassador
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    Welcome Squad
    (Original post by Alisaurus Cats)
    Whether it's a party with your friends, holiday with your family or just chilling - how do you plan to celebrate your exam results?
    :yay::party2::jumphug:
    This is a golden thread. Join in with this discussion before 26 August 2016 to be in with a chance of winning an iPad air 2

Other golden threads:
    yeah no idea about that cuz i m scared to death fr my results:cry:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SeanFM)
    She-Ra just to let you know, you're copy and pasting 'cannot wish to dish' in each thread I know these things are a pain. :getmecoat:

My celebrations happened after each exam in the form of pizza takeaways and fifa sessions with the lads. There wasn't a huge amount to celebrate on the actual day :lol: I was working on it funnily enough and had to skip a breakfast meeting with friends to work out what my results meant, what a shame.
    yay you're back from your holiday

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Roman hang Limbu)
    Not to brag or anything but I have meal with my family everyday lol.
    yh same but not everyone can be that privileged

ReputationRep:
    playing csgo

ReputationRep:
    In an ideal world, I'd love to go out for a meal with my family, but I'll probably just relax and cry with relief at home (provided that I achieve my desired grades)!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fefssdf)
    yh same but not everyone can be that privileged
    Very true.

ReputationRep:
    Out for a meal on Thursday regardless. Though I am meeting up with friends on the Monday after.. so getting absolutely smashed maybe.

ReputationRep:
    either shitloads of pizza and have a movie marathon

or

everyone can come to my funeral on the 25/26th of august (details will be provided later on )

ReputationRep:
    My place wanted me to work on results day, like get my results in the morning and work in the afternoon. Hell nah! It takes about 40 minutes to get to my college so my friend's mum is taking us all and we're staying for a while to talk to people and teachers about it. Hopefully as well my brother will be back from sea (he's in the merchant navy) so we might go out as a family as well.

ReputationRep:
    I have a driving lesson on results day... if it goes badly, look out on the road guys 😂
    That night I'll either get a huge takeaway to eat on the sofa chugging vodka/champagne, depending on how it goes...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kobisha)

or

everyone can come to my funeral on the 25/26th of august (details will be provided later on )
    Would the funeral have free pizzas too?

ReputationRep:
    Depending on the results...

If Ok - will go out with my bestie and chill

If Good - will go out with my bestie, chill, have lunch, spend some money, then play video games when I get back.

If Bad - Will go home cry for a few days and then try and figure out what to do next.

If UGLY - FML...Again
    Spoiler:
    Show
    I deal with Depression, two types of Anxiety and stress, so will see what will happen...hopefully it will not make my health worse...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kobisha)

or

I'm with you on that one. Grades atm determine a lot...

ReputationRep:
    hahaaahahaCelebration?

Really though, buy alcohol/chocolate/whatever in advance. It works as a celebration, or for some, a consolation...

ReputationRep:
    I will go to France with my friend !

Well I will go either way . I'll just be happier if I pass .

ReputationRep:
    With a noose and a chair

ReputationRep:
    i dont really know myself because if i get good grades my mum and dad surprise me with something, it's pretty much a family tradition if you do well you are surprised in some way, all i know is that one way i will celebrate is by having a nap because i may think the stress is over but it is just starting because of 6th form.

ReputationRep:
    Downing an entire bottle of vodka in one go

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.