Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

What's the one thing that will help you survive Results Day? [Golden Thread] Watch

ReputationRep:
    Crying.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Meeting my offer. If I don't then ice cream and tears it is.

ReputationRep:
    my results day is tuesday... its so close yet feels so far away!
    my stress levels are insane right now

think im going to need a large bottle of vodka to pull me through

ReputationRep:
    Knowing that AS results don't count this year and i can try harder next year!

ReputationRep:
    Knowing that whatever happens, I have like 4 or 5 contingency plans

ReputationRep:
    My boyfriend, the promise of a meal out and alcohol. That's probably going to be what gets me through

ReputationRep:
    Oxygen

ReputationRep:
    Will try and get some sleep .... I worked hard and did the best I could ..... Here's hoping!

ReputationRep:
    That whilst I am crying over not getting A*s, there are people in this world who are crying over not having a bed to sleep in.

ReputationRep:
    The fact that I know I've done my best even though it's been a tough year

ReputationRep:
    Knowing that I did the best I could have done.

ReputationRep:
    Gobbing myself...and other than that, self-satisfaction, teachers, family & friends..

ReputationRep:
    Knowing that I've done my best and that there are other options available.

ReputationRep:
    Name:  image.jpeg
Views: 279
Size:  7.2 KB

ReputationRep:
    For me, I think that I'll be able to make it through results day with no problem after I know what the grade boundaries for Business are.
    I have my cousin by my side, who will be able to calm my nerves, and I'll have my boyfriend to talk to afterwards.
    I think I will be very calm after I know what his results are though, because they worry me more than mine.

ReputationRep:
    Get wasted for the first time if i flop so i can forget the entire day!

ReputationRep:
    Friends and Family!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hydeman)
    Alcohol. Lots of it.
    I'm stealing this answer. Thanks.

ReputationRep:
    Honestly, having support from my friends and family. I know I won't dp bad, but I want my most optimistic predictions for my grades to be right on the 25th ☺☺

What will get me thru, is knowing the sun will rise, and the world wont end regardless of what happens or appears on my result sheet

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.