Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Guys, I'll be at the airport waiting to go to Majorca when results come out... It's gonna make or break my holiday 😩😩

I'm hoping I got AAAB but I'm feeling it's more like AABC because Edexcel maths killed me (it could even be a D,not a C) and I need maths for biomed

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Trapz99)
    Who are you?
    A user on this site? It was just a question?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by xyz9856)
    A user on this site? It was just a question?
    It's just that you didn't post anything before on this thread and I was wondering why you cared about what I consider good or not. I would consider an A to be good.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Trapz99)
    It's just that you didn't post anything before on this thread and I was wondering why you cared about what I consider good or not. I would consider an A to be good.
    Just interested how everything else compares to myself thats all

ReputationRep:
    I feel like I'm actually screwed

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by IKEAPanda37)
    I feel like I'm actually screwed
    same here

ReputationRep:
    I need a C in bio to apply to do genetics but Im freaking out in case I got a D or E ogmgmgmoepgjejg;iehglukfkfjfnf kmn

ReputationRep:
    lol i worry about anything that is below the highest grade.
    although i have more important things to worry about rn tho.
    i guarantee you ill be bricking it the day before results.

ReputationRep:
    Absolutely f*cking bricking it tbqh. My ma and dad keep saying how they'll be proud no matter what but I doubt they'll say the same when I trudge home with 4 U's.

Honestly though, my college hasn't given us our predicted grades (cos the college is sh*t), but I had been aiming for AABB....most likely scenario is BCCD - and I'm doing english, art, religious studies and french

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cari98)
    Absolutely f*cking bricking it tbqh. My ma and dad keep saying how they'll be proud no matter what but I doubt they'll say the same when I trudge home with 4 U's.

Honestly though, my college hasn't given us our predicted grades (cos the college is sh*t), but I had been aiming for AABB....most likely scenario is BCCD - and I'm doing english, art, religious studies and french
    what exam board are you for RS ?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by nihil_nimis)
    Tbf I wouldn't worry too much about this years results for AS, considering most of them don't count towards your actual A-level. Yeah sure, you get an 'individual qualification' for the AS but it gives you limited Ucas points anyways. Sooo, anyone that is worried chin up and don't be down. (Unless your course goes towards your A-level, then you have my utmost sympathy) :')

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hassanh)
    Tbf I wouldn't worry too much about this years results for AS, considering most of them don't count towards your actual A-level. Yeah sure, you get an 'individual qualification' for the AS but it gives you limited Ucas points anyways. Sooo, anyone that is worried chin up and don't be down. (Unless your course goes towards your A-level, then you have my utmost sympathy) :'
    I don't know about other schools but my school is using the results as the sole indicator for predicted grades, the only way they are going to predict an A is if we got an A in AS, which sucks

ReputationRep:
    I don't know about other schools but my school is using the results as the sole indicator for predicted grades, the only way they are going to predict an A is if we got an A in AS, which sucks
    Ah, that's irritating! I'm certain my school follows the same principles but they also accredit our work ethic towards our prediction, so that's encouraging.

ReputationRep:
    Ahh man i seriously have doubts about opening my results let alone getting good results. Just need to get an A and B in business and history i already know ive screwed one exam up because school didnt replace the teacher we had for accounting, we were left without a teacher for 5 months and ive already got a distinction in IT (say what you want bout btec). Just really nervous and cant get it out of my head. Anyway good luck to all hope eveyone gets what they want

ReputationRep:
    so my mom wants to come with me to results day .... :/ this is gonna be fun *prays for good results

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    WJEC

ReputationRep:
    I'm currently *****ing myself
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    I'm bloody terrified; I mean you know your exam went terribly, when you cried through one of the papers.

ReputationRep:
    Worried about my future hell nah!

If I mess up so badly then I can just get better grades at A2 or simply repeat AS already knowing all the knowledge or different subjects xD

ReputationRep:
    Bump

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
    Help with your A-levels

All the essentials

The adventure begins mug

Student life: what to expect

What it's really like going to uni

Rosette

Essay expert

Learn to write like a pro with our ultimate essay guide.

Uni match

Uni match

Our tool will help you find the perfect course for you

Study planner

Create a study plan

Get your head around what you need to do and when with the study planner tool.

Study planner

Resources by subject

Everything from mind maps to class notes.

Hands typing

Degrees without fees

Discover more about degree-level apprenticeships.

A student doing homework

Study tips from A* students

Students who got top grades in their A-levels share their secrets

Study help links and info

Can you help? Study help unanswered threadsRules and posting guidelines

Sponsored content:

HEAR

HEAR

Find out how a Higher Education Achievement Report can help you prove your achievements.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.