Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CalistaJupiter)
    At least there should be lots of free stuff
    Lol yes! Forget all the events, that's the highlight of the week!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Elastichedgehog)
    Apartment B6
    I'm B6 in Froggatt!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by white_o)
    I'm B6 in Froggatt!
    No way! Hey neighbour!

ReputationRep:
    Does any one know where foundation engineering is taught is it within the uni or at a college offsite or something? Im new to this so sorry if its in the wrong place.

ReputationRep:
    No way! Hey neighbour!
    Hahaa heyyy. What course are you doing? Do you want to join the Facebook group for Froggatt btw?:P

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by white_o)
    Hahaa heyyy. What course are you doing? Do you want to join the Facebook group for Froggatt btw?:P
    Psychology, and yeah that'd be great

ReputationRep:
    Psychology, and yeah that'd be great
    Ohh okay, there's a Sheffield Psychology group too that a lot of them have been menitoning. PM me your name on FB and I'll add you?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by suraj_keshwala98)
    Does any one know where foundation engineering is taught is it within the uni or at a college offsite or something? Im new to this so sorry if its in the wrong place.
    No idea! There is a facebook freshers page you should check out! Someone there may know
    •  Official Rep

ReputationRep:
     Official Rep
    Morning all

Just a quick note to say that the Intro Week page on the Student's Union page is now live and on Twitter, the feed to follow is @shefintro16 (accept no imitations or dodgy promoters!)

Have a good week

Elizabeth
    UK/EU Student Recruitment Officer

ReputationRep:
    Hey, I'm in Lawrencefield A2. Anyone else?!

ReputationRep:
    Yeah, are you pre booking events or just seeing what people are going to when you get there?
    Hey again, I was looking at some of the events and some of them have already started to sell out! Just thought you'd want to know. Go on the Sheffield SU events page.
    •  Official Rep

ReputationRep:
     Official Rep
    Hi

Our Foundation Year students are taught on campus and you have access to all the buildings used by our other students, including The Diamond. For more info, please visit the Foundation Year website.

We're looking foward to welcoming you to Sheffield!

Elizabeth
    UK/EU Recruitment Officer

ReputationRep:
    Hey again, I was looking at some of the events and some of them have already started to sell out! Just thought you'd want to know. Go on the Sheffield SU events page.
    Oh no :/ now I don't know what to do but thanks for letting me know haha
    Maybe I'll just get one of those wristbands that let you in everywhere

ReputationRep:
    I'm doing the same course as you. Which branch. 😝

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Yeah I've just looked on the su and yeah they're really starting to sell out, do you know what everyone on the Facebook chat is booking? I don't want to end up booking an event that no one else is going to

ReputationRep:
    Anyone here living in Froggatt with me for the next year? It looks really nice, I'm pretty happy I got offered there.
    I'm in Froggatt but I don't know which apartment?? Do you find that out on the e-induction page thing? I only just sent of my deposit so I can't log into that just yet

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rebekahrwa)
    I'm in Froggatt but I don't know which apartment?? Do you find that out on the e-induction page thing? I only just sent of my deposit so I can't log into that just yet
    It will say what apartment on your contract either above or below where it says "froggatt apartments" there will be a number and a letter (eg mine is H5)

ReputationRep:
    Yeah I've just looked on the su and yeah they're really starting to sell out, do you know what everyone on the Facebook chat is booking? I don't want to end up booking an event that no one else is going to
    If you want to find out, there's a group chat for Froggatt on facebook, if you're not in it already

ReputationRep:
    If you want to find out, there's a group chat to Froggatt on facebook, if you're not in it already
    Haha I don't have Facebook sorry

ReputationRep:
    Haha I don't have Facebook sorry
    Ah ok! Just thought I'd ask

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.