2017 - Asset Management/ Graduate Schemes

Announcements Posted on
Four things that unis think matter more than league tables 08-12-2016

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Acqua)
    Hi, is this for grad? When did you apply?
    Yes it is, applied 20th September.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bcg22)
    Yes it is, applied 20th September.
    I see, I applied as soon as it opened and I'm still waiting post-passed tests so it doesn't look too good. Best of luck with your interview!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Acqua)
    I see, I applied as soon as it opened and I'm still waiting post-passed tests so it doesn't look too good. Best of luck with your interview!
    You never know, the timing of these things can be so weird. Fingers crossed though

ReputationRep:
    Does anyone know how long M&G usually take to get back to you after the online tests?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kunta)
    Does anyone know how long M&G usually take to get back to you after the online tests?

I completed the tests on 27th August, and got a reply to say I was unsuccessful on 24th September.
    On the feedback report (all 7 pages of it zzz) I scored 'above average' in all areas but their standard must have been higher than that. Hope that helps

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bcg22)
    I completed the tests on 27th August, and got a reply to say I was unsuccessful on 24th September.
    On the feedback report (all 7 pages of it zzz) I scored 'above average' in all areas but their standard must have been higher than that. Hope that helps
    Wow a month! Thanks for the info, and that's so long! sorry to hear about that and I hope you're having better luck with other firms, so far I've had a couple of rejections as well so know how it feels! Fingers crossed for us both

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kunta)
    I completed the tests on the 5th of September and got the invitation to the video interview on the 24th.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tarmangue)
    I completed the tests on the 5th of September and got the invitation to the video interview on the 24th.
    Congrats! Could I ask how you did on the feedback report?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kunta)
    Congrats! Could I ask how you did on the feedback report?
    I got above average in everything but one bit of the critical reasoning.

ReputationRep:
    I got above average in everything but one bit of the critical reasoning.
    Ahh okay, how long did it take them to send you over the feedback report? Sorry for asking so many questions and appreciate the info

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kunta)
    Ahh okay, how long did it take them to send you over the feedback report? Sorry for asking so many questions and appreciate the info
    3 days

ReputationRep:
    3 days
    Cool, cheers for the info mate and good luck for the interview!

ReputationRep:
    M&G video interview invite, anyone got any tips?

ReputationRep:
    soo was mostly average and some above average on M&G so can safely assume I've failed if others were all above average

also amyone done the JP Morgan tests? is it just the regular SHL ones?

ReputationRep:
    Has anyone been able to access the tests after the invite from JPM? I keep getting an error.

ReputationRep:
    Has anyone heard from BlackRock after the virtual cover letter?

ReputationRep:
    Has anyone been able to access the tests after the invite from JPM? I keep getting an error.
    me too unfortunately

Updated: they're fixing it apparently and will resend next week?

ReputationRep:
    Yeah I got the same email from JPM as well. Also what is everyones view on Man Group? It says its a graduate trainee program but I have read elsewhere that it is simply a grad role and not a traditional scheme - wondering if thats a good or a bad thing.

ReputationRep:
    Anyone heard back from HSBC after passing tests for Grad AM? Are they still interviewing or are all places filled?

ReputationRep:
    Has anyone done the M&G video interview and can give me an idea on what it was like?

Write a reply… Reply
Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. Oops, you need to agree to our Ts&Cs to register
  2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: December 9, 2016
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Poll
Do you think you'll achieve your predicted A Level grades?
Useful resources

Articles:

Guide to investment bankingGuide to consultancy

Featured recruiter profiles:

Deutsche Bank logo

Deutsche Bank is recruiting

"Thrive in an international banking environment"

Quick link:

Unanswered investment banking and consultancy threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.