Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

How many of you think you will get divorced in future? Watch

ReputationRep:
    I am certain I will, growing up the thought of it killed me, now I doubt I will even care.

My gut feeling is that I'll never get divorced, but who knows what will happen.

ReputationRep:
    I really question my temperament sometimes. I am very stubborn and have a short fuse

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by upperechelon)
    Must be quite a strong bond if you were willing to wait that long. Did you know her for very long?
    She left for Kenya in 2000, and i didn't see her until 2007, when i flew out to see her.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ThinkAndGrowRich)
    Sorry for the negativity...
    Dont see myself getting divorced since there are no good women in the West to marry in this day and age anyway.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 13 1 20 8 42)
    If I end up marrying my current girlfriend, doubt it, I think she would want to work through most issues should they arise rather than do that.
    Should this relationship end, I will probably have difficulty acquiring another one tbh, I don't have much of a social circle. So me getting married seems less likely.
    Don't let that stop you buddy, online dating is the way of the future!

ReputationRep:
    Considering who I would like to marry, I certainly hope not.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I'd definitely end up getting divorced if I ever married someone. Hence why marriage is not for me. I look at Salman Khan for inspiration - 50 years old, never been married and just keeps ****ing all the girls he wants.

ReputationRep:
    A spiratualist told me I've already met the love of my life, but he'll cheat on me twice or I'll cheat on him twice or one each. Whether we're married before or after this sad shizniz idk

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Final Fantasy)
    I'm already in the final stages of a divorce...
    Sad to hear, hope you are doing better.

ReputationRep:
    Naw. Anyone marrying me knows it's till death do us part

ReputationRep:
    I really hope not. Whilst these things can never be certain, I would never get married on a whim or before living together for several years, thus hopefully reducing the chances of divorce significantly.

Also I think and hope that I've already found him but ya know, we'll see

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Foo.mp3)
    Naw. Anyone marrying me knows it's till death do us part
    Please remember Foo, you both have to work at it. You can love someone until your socks fall off, but if she/he doesn't love you back, you might as well forget it!

ReputationRep:
    I don't like to think so, I've been with my man for 13 years, we get married next month.

If I do, I do. But for now, I'm hoping not .

ReputationRep:
    I think that if I ever do get married my relationship with my partner might be like Einsteins, except from the part where he got married to his cousin in his second marriage.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by john2054)
    Please remember Foo, you both have to work at it
    Absolutely, and this goes for all human relationships (romantic or otherwise). See my related reductionist blog post FYR :yy:

if she/he doesn't love you back, you might as well forget it!
    Correctamundo (except where children are involved, in which case one has to walk the tightrope of selfishness vs. selflessness, to some extent :beard:

(Original post by Emizi)
    I don't like to think so, I've been with my man for 13 years, we get married next month
    That's awesome, many congratulations (on both counts!

ReputationRep:
    Hopefully not. Don't want to turn out like Ross from Friends.

ReputationRep:

Thank you

ReputationRep:
    Absolutely, and this goes for all human relationships (romantic or otherwise). See my related reductionist blog post FYR :yy:

Correctamundo (except where children are involved, in which case one has to walk the tightrope of selfishness vs. selflessness, to some extent :beard:

In our marriage, there is a child involved and we both have to put the work in!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by asif007)
    I'd definitely end up getting divorced if I ever married someone. Hence why marriage is not for me. I look at Salman Khan for inspiration - 50 years old, never been married and just keeps ****ing all the girls he wants.
    I thought he was getting married though? Lol

Posted from TSR Mobile

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: August 18, 2016
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.