I learned that the correct term for an imaginary friend is "the squad"(Original post by cookie123456789)
So far I have:
-Got drunk with the squad at a sleepover after prom
-Had a disastrous evening with the squad at Nandos http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/show....php?t=4242004
What have you done so far?Spoiler:ShowJokes
What have you done this Summer holiday so far? Watch
Last edited by Platopus; 07-08-2016 at 23:54.
- 07-08-2016 23:53
- 07-08-2016 23:58
Nothing, unless sleeping constitutes as an activity?
(Original post by elen90)
- 09-08-2016 20:36
This is too detailed to be of interest to y'all but I'm gonna stick this here anyway so I can remember what I did this extended holiday. No, seriously, a lot of this won't make sense to you.
- Ate celebratory end of exams burgers with friends.
- Then celebratory end of exams cocktails with friend (singular).
- Got angry over Brexit. Still angry.
- Obsessed over the Game of Thrones finale.
- Decided to finally continue reading the ASoIaF series.
- Finished learning a couple of piano pieces - including Beethoven's Moonlight Sonata 3rd Mvt. which took way too long.
- Frantically picked up last-minute prom things and travel stuffs.
- Had my eyelashes curled. Yeah, it's a thing, apparently.
- Final dinner out with the fam before I depart.
- Saw Derren Brown: Miracle live. That guy does some crazy **** yo.
- Prom. Enough said.
- Casually disappeared for three weeks with friends to take advantage of free movement around Europe - but I've already kept a journal for details of the crazy shenanigans there.
- Survived on my own for a few days upon return because my parents ditched me for Croatia.
- Horribly sunburned chest and back begins to peel like clingfilm (becauseeveryonereallywantedtokn owthat). But the rest of me tanned which is a phenomenon.
- Preliminary ideas for fantasy book, the brainchild of many long European train journeys, which I'll write at some point in the next fifty years.
- Celebrated friend's 19th birthday.
- Started learning Mandarin Chinese again. Spoken, it's alright. Written is another story.
- Ate lunch out with an old friend who I haven't seen in ages.
- Watched Grease with grandma!
- My aunt comes to stay and we go out for lunch with the other, more dementia-y grandma.
- Visited brother in Cambridge and stayed at his student accommodation which was surprisingly decent.
- Went to my cousin's wedding and met my first-cousin-once-removed-something for the first time.
- Family friends gathering thingimabob.
- Had an interview at M&S. Was offered the job.
- Job offer then immediately withdrawn when I told them I couldn't work at Christmas. Way to go, you honest moron.
- Hung out with friends in park and was an awkward witness to a terrible who-cheated-on-who argument. Third wheeling - never again.
- Watched Star Trek: Beyond in cinema, with a trekkie who ranted about it for hours.
- Went to some day festival.
- Started babysitting for a couple of cats.
- Also did babysitting for real human little people.
- Got addicted to 'Stranger Things' on Netflix. Like, crack-addict addicted.
- Took up running again, in some attempt to make myself reasonably fit.
- Started babysitting for a chicken, a rabbit and a guinea pig. What kind of child-animal menagerie profit-making business am I building here?
- BBQ with grandma!
- Golf with grandma!
- Yay grandma!
- Getting myself back into reading, a passion I lost around January thanks to A2s. Currently on the Kingkiller Chronicles and I'm slowly regaining my love for it.
- I've finally cracked this 'making a decent coffee' thing.
- Generally trying (and failing) to find a job to keep myself occupied this coming year.
- And in between all this: procrastinated on TSR, Facebook, YouTube, Imgur, Twitter... procrastinated on Netflix, procrastinated playing AC Black Flag, procrastinated by eating (procrastination from getting a job and sorting my life out).
- 09-08-2016 22:56