Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Ultimate beta cuckoldry. Goodbye to my faith in my fellow man Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Virgil.)
    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...ng-affair.html

Could not believe this when I saw this. How much of a cuck is this guy willing to let her make him?

What makes this so painful to see if that this guy is a Premier League footballer. His sexual market value could not be any higher. Given his position, he could literally have his wife (and other women) worshipping at his feet, yet he lets her walk all over him.

That's it. This is an official goodbye to my faith in my fellow man. The world has literally just become one big vagina now.
    -She has absolutely no control over what she does in that respect. He has no way of stopping her, and neither would you in that situation. -People are attracted to different things. Maybe the guy is just an ******** (For some people no amount of good looks and money would ever make up for that.) and she's sick of him? I know two girls who can't stand footballers, one of which genuinely thinks obese men are the sexiest thing in the world. (Her childhood crush was the ****ing blob from Xmen.)

The world isn't as clear cut as you may think.

ReputationRep:
    He probably ****ing other girls too..cmon now hes a millionaire.

ReputationRep:

Could not believe this when I saw this. How much of a cuck is this guy willing to let her make him?

What makes this so painful to see if that this guy is a Premier League footballer. His sexual market value could not be any higher. Given his position, he could literally have his wife (and other women) worshipping at his feet, yet he lets her walk all over him.

That's it. This is an official goodbye to my faith in my fellow man. The world has literally just become one big vagina now.
    Wouldn't that be great for an alpha? So much pussy going around to stick your little **** into?

ReputationRep:

You think that's a cuck?
    http://nymag.com/thecut/2015/07/what...-feminism.html

^This guy lets his wife **** other men every week and then listens to her telling him about the experiences with other guys in bed. And he does this because he's a feminist and he thinks that it's sexist for a man to ask a woman to dedicate herself to only having sex with her husband.
    My cuck is way cuckier than your cuck.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Trapz99)
    You think that's a cuck?
    http://nymag.com/thecut/2015/07/what...-feminism.html

^This guy lets his wife **** other men every week and then listens to her telling him about the experiences with other guys in bed. And he does this because he's a feminist and he thinks that it's sexist for a man to ask a woman to dedicate herself to only having sex with her husband.
    My cuck is way cuckier than your cuck.
    Cucking hell.
    • Study Helper

ReputationRep:
    Study Helper
    (Original post by KimKallstrom)
    x
    As a Liverpool fan I hope this doesn't affect his performance on the pitch. He could lose (even more of his) focus, which is a shame as he's been better under Klopp. Does this woman not care about Liverpool's season? *
    It's been going on since December and she went to see a divorce lawyer in March. It could be that Lovren had found just before March, coinciding with his improved form, thus boding well for the season ahead just like how Rodgers's best season was whilst he was going through terrible family crises,

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by inhuman)
    Wouldn't that be great for an alpha? So much pussy going around to stick your little **** into?
    It is good for alphas definitely, but I'm a humanitarian. I'd like to see as many guys make it as possible.

ReputationRep:
    It is good for alphas definitely, but I'm a humanitarian. I'd like to see as many guys make it as possible.
    An alpha doesn't care about others looooool.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by inhuman)
    An alpha doesn't care about others looooool.
    Not true at all.

ReputationRep:

:toofunny: :toofunny: :toofunny:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Washington.)
    Not true at all.
    In the animal kingdom the alpha destroys the other males so that he is the one getting all the pussies. So that his genes get passed on.

Admit it, you're a beta who is just pretending.

ReputationRep:
    He is screwed, if he files for divorce she'll take half his **** and he'll pay out the ass for alimony, child support etc. lol 2016 divorce laws of peace.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: August 10, 2016
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.