Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hiii , I'm studying psychology at the cantebury campus and was wondering if we have to buy tickets for freshers events beforehand or if we can just buy them on the day? Also is anyone going to buy the gold/ silver passes or would It be a waste of money :/ ?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by estefi;[url="tel:67228544")
    67228544[/url]]hii , no I'm not, ; hope you receive news soon, if you do tell me haha !!
    Hey I just got my accommodation offer

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by EllieO)
    Hey, I'm Ellie I'm doing biomed too! Have you found out your accommodation? xx
    Hey I'm Germina, i'm doing biomed too. I got into Tyler Court A. How have you found out yours?

ReputationRep:
    Anyone doing Chemistry or in Keynes college?

ReputationRep:
    Anyone in homestall court or doing forensic science?

ReputationRep:
    Anyone in Turing college block G, room 12?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MeBeMimi)
    Hey I'm Germina, i'm doing biomed too. I got into Tyler Court A. How have you found out yours?
    I'm in Tyler Court A as well, floor 3! Don't suppose you've found any TCA group chats on Facebook? xx

ReputationRep:
    I'm in Tyler Court A as well, floor 3! Don't suppose you've found any TCA group chats on Facebook? xx
    Hey, wow im on the the third floor too nah im not on FB im afraid. Wbu?. Also have u sorted out ur modules? x

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MeBeMimi)
    Hey, wow im on the the third floor too nah im not on FB im afraid. Wbu?. Also have u sorted out ur modules? x
    As far as I was aware all 1st year modules are compulsory so we don't have to choose them right? xx

ReputationRep:
    As far as I was aware all 1st year modules are compulsory so we don't have to choose them right? xx
    Oh really. Okay. Its coz its on the "get started" page so i thought we had to do that. i have been trying to get my IT claim yet its not working!! Did your claim work straight away?

Edit: Nevermind, i manged to call IT support and got it sorted. And yeah ur right, all of it is compulsory for us so we don't need to do anything for now. Thank you

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Are unpaid trial work shifts fair?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.