Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Is this the world's biggest cuck? watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Cuck Tales.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by WhisperingTide)
    Do you have anything to back that up? It's not cheating if it's consensual.
    common sense moron

ReputationRep:
    Cuckt.

ReputationRep:
    I guess technically this topic can be in current affairs

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by viffer)
    I guess technically this topic can be in current affairs
    Get out.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JIDF)
    Cuck Tales.
    Featuring the bride of cucky

ReputationRep:
    That's not Justin Trudeau.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Raees_Sharif)
    common sense moron
    "Common Sense" has been shown to fail again and again, if you have no evidence for a claim, the claim is worthless.

ReputationRep:
    Nah, that title belongs to Onision

lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Aceadria)
    Get out.
    Go forth and multiply

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by WhisperingTide)
    Feminism is (supposed to be) straight equality, just the handful of nut-jobs that get all of the media attention ruin that image.
    I can see where you're mistake is because it's been often touted as such to the layperson, but feminism, as implied in the name, is squarely about women's rights.

That's fine to a degree,especially older strands of feminism because women really were in sore need of an equalising force, but taken to it's natural conclusion, it ultimately becomes a case of women's issues above all others.

The author of that article seems to agree with that notion, but it's not one I would personally subscribe to. For me I'd rather have a world where people are treated fairly, regardless of anything else. When the substance of their character is first and foremost the only measure by which an individual is weighed.

(Original post by BobSausage)
    Ok. Sleeping with animals is a fetish (bestiality) even crushing them is a fetish. Does that make them legal? moral? or at the very least not disgusting?
    Your attempt to justify this man has fallen flat on it's face.
    The key issue is consent.

Assuming everybody involved in a cuckolding consents, then it's fair game.

Animals can't consent.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Studentus-anonymous)
    I can see where you're mistake is because it's been often touted as such to the layperson, but feminism, as implied in the name, is squarely about women's rights.
    It is defined as: "The advocacy of women's rights on the ground of the equality of the sexes. " So, while it is about women's rights, if taken as far as to promote the rights for women above men, it is no longer feminism, by definition.

Poll
Do I go to The Streets tomorrow night?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.