The Student Room Group

Is this the world's biggest cuck?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by WhisperingTide
Do you have anything to back that up? It's not cheating if it's consensual.

common sense moron
Cuckt.
Reply 42
I guess technically this topic can be in current affairs
Original post by viffer
I guess technically this topic can be in current affairs

Get out.
Original post by JIDF
Cuck Tales.

Featuring the bride of cucky :tongue:
That's not Justin Trudeau.
"Common Sense" has been shown to fail again and again, if you have no evidence for a claim, the claim is worthless.
Nah, that title belongs to Onision

lol
Reply 48
Original post by Aceadria
Get out.

Go forth and multiply
Original post by WhisperingTide
Feminism is (supposed to be) straight equality, just the handful of nut-jobs that get all of the media attention ruin that image.

I can see where you're mistake is because it's been often touted as such to the layperson, but feminism, as implied in the name, is squarely about women's rights.

That's fine to a degree,especially older strands of feminism because women really were in sore need of an equalising force, but taken to it's natural conclusion, it ultimately becomes a case of women's issues above all others.

The author of that article seems to agree with that notion, but it's not one I would personally subscribe to. For me I'd rather have a world where people are treated fairly, regardless of anything else. When the substance of their character is first and foremost the only measure by which an individual is weighed.

Original post by BobSausage
Ok. Sleeping with animals is a fetish (bestiality) even crushing them is a fetish. Does that make them legal? moral? or at the very least not disgusting?
Your attempt to justify this man has fallen flat on it's face.

The key issue is consent.

Assuming everybody involved in a cuckolding consents, then it's fair game.

Animals can't consent.
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by Studentus-anonymous
I can see where you're mistake is because it's been often touted as such to the layperson, but feminism, as implied in the name, is squarely about women's rights.

It is defined as: "The advocacy of women's rights on the ground of the equality of the sexes. " So, while it is about women's rights, if taken as far as to promote the rights for women above men, it is no longer feminism, by definition.

Quick Reply

Latest