Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by brimstone)
    :ditto: Last week I met a guy 5'6-5'7, and if he was gay, I'd have gone for him
    Does it really matter to you if a guy is shorter or taller than you?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Richy_Boi)
    LOL. I'll keep my thoughts to myself.
    No, go on then. What's wrong with her liking a 6 footer - albeit it is 2 inches above average.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sithius)
    No, go on then. What's wrong with her liking a 6 footer - albeit it is 2 inches above average.
    Did I say anything was wrong with it. I think not.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sithius)
    She just made it sound like a deal breaker... Height wouldn't be a deal breaker ever for me.

ReputationRep:
    wrong thread!

ReputationRep:
    taller than me so around 5,3 or taller but not taller than around 6foot as that would look really odd against me.

my current BF 5,8

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Shreerac27)
    Does it really matter to you if a guy is shorter or taller than you?
    Well, not really - only if he's majorly taller or shorter. For example, I'm 5'10 - I wouldn't go out with someone 5'0 or 6'8.

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.