Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    I listen to a lot of music in different genres. I love all my Hindi, Punjabi, R&B, Hip-Hop, House/EDM and Dance-Pop. Look at what's in the charts right now as the top songs will suit a lot of varied tastes. Also, join Spotify and you can search for/create entire playlists of music you like. Here's a few of my recent favourites from the charts:

Spoiler:
    Show

Perfect Strangers - Jonas Blue
    Heathens - Twenty One Pilots
    Who Do You Think Of - MO
    Lean On - Major Lazer
    Cold Water - Major Lazer
    Flex - Fifth Harmony
    Don't Need No Money - Imani Williams
    This Is What You Came For - Rihanna
    The Ocean - Mike Perry
    Sucker For Pain - Lil Wayne
    This Girl - Kungs

ReputationRep:
    Would you be willing to listen to german music? If so I can hyu

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Inexorably)
    Would you be willing to listen to german music? If so I can hyu
    Yeah sure xD ! I listen to Punjabi, Japanese and Korean music when I don't speak any other those languages so why not German LOOL

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by samirahbegum)
    Yeah sure xD ! I listen to Punjabi, Japanese and Korean music when I don't speak any other those languages so why not German LOOL
    http://deutsian.tumblr.com/GermanMusic

not all are hyperlinked soz!!

ReputationRep:
    ...you're not ready.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by samirahbegum)
    I often skip around different albums and artists over time. Atm it's The Vaccines, Sleeper, Jamie T's album Carry On The Grudge and some odd songs from Wolf Alice and Highly Suspect

ReputationRep:
    Thanks for being open enough to let me share some tunes with you. I'm on SoundCloud: https://soundcloud.com/dylanbriscallAll the songs on Early Mornings, Late Nights, and Long Roads were written and composed by me and were produced by Joel Kazmi--who’s worked with artists like The Tea Party, Rush, N’sync, Sum 41, and Anne Murray. If you don't want to listen that is absolutely cool and if you can recommend some new music or mention any great shows you've seen lately, that would be great.Cheers!

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
    Useful resources

Articles:

TSR wiki music section

Quick link:

Unanswered music threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.