Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    how you get 350 already what have you been doing?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by james101)
    how you get 350 already what have you been doing?
    well i did all the polls. Then i did all this questions on my thoughts of different artists. Then i did the boring juke box. After so many songs the time limit gets longer. I keep getting songs 3 minuted long then they give my 6 points when i reply saying I HATE THAT SONG . I dont even bother listening to them i just go and make something to eat or watch TV then answer.

I trying to get a CD. By the way you can e-mail them if you did like the prizes . How many points you got?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Whats_The_411?)
    well i did all the polls. Then i did all this questions on my thoughts of different artists. Then i did the boring juke box. After so many songs the time limit gets longer. I keep getting songs 3 minuted long then they give my 6 points when i reply saying I HATE THAT SONG . I dont even bother listening to them i just go and make something to eat or watch TV then answer.

I trying to get a CD. By the way you can e-mail them if you did like the prizes . How many points you got?
    i did about 10 songs and they were all 30s long ? in fact they were mixtures of songs?!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kikzen)
    i did about 10 songs and they were all 30s long ? in fact they were mixtures of songs?!
    me too!

and i got bored so i'm on 95 points

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kikzen)
    They may just like me they give me 6 points for each song now. Some are longer then others. I'm now thinking about making my self famous .

ReputationRep:
    i might give it a go tommorow, so you say you can email them and ask for a different prize?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by james101)
    i might give it a go tommorow, so you say you can email them and ask for a different prize?
    I think it says somewhere on the site that if the prizes are not to your taste so to speak then you can e-mail them. But i'm not sure if you can just demand a prize. As you somplete more songs on the jukebox they ask you to respond to the questions to say what kind of music you are into and they said they do this so it will reflect a prize that will interest you.
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    At first you only get short 30s long songs for one point, but once you've rated those you get longer ones for 5 points. Apparently it's to see what music you like.

And once you've got the jukebox open in the small window, you don't need to keep the main promosquad window open and you will still get your points.

I've got about 600 points, but I've already ordered 3 CDs.

ReputationRep:
    wow, how long did that take?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by juno_the)
    At first you only get short 30s long songs for one point, but once you've rated those you get longer ones for 5 points. Apparently it's to see what music you like.

And once you've got the jukebox open in the small window, you don't need to keep the main promosquad window open and you will still get your points.

I've got about 600 points, but I've already ordered 3 CDs.
    I'm getting the 3 and a half minutes songs now too . What albums did you get? Do they ever change the prizes?
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    What albums did you get? Do they ever change the prizes?
    I've received Five for Fighting and Incubus, and Switchfoot is in the post somewhere.
    They change the prizes most Friday afternoons, although they did change them on Monday this week. Sometimes they just restock the existing prizes, and sometimes they add new ones.

wow, how long did that take?
    I'm not sure, but I've only been a memeber for a few months. And I don't visit the site every day. I think I got my first prize after about 3 weeks.

ReputationRep:
    Student Free Stuff

Ignore some of the crap on there, but I've had free samples of tea, coffee, shower gel, aftershave balm, Durex.

Always worth filling in and getting them sent.

Would particular reccommend the free sample of 3 Original Source shower gels.

ReputationRep:
    anyone know where i can get free mous mats from?

ReputationRep:
    They just asked me to e-mail someone and you choose three fav artists and then they will get their rare work (underground?) and send it to you plus also getting a £5 gift voucher. :cool:
    they did not let me have a cd or a £5 gift voucher because im not over 18

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by _tobi_coker07_)
    they did not let me have a cd or a £5 gift voucher because im not over 18
    awww you should lie

ReputationRep:
    They just asked me to e-mail someone and you choose three fav artists and then they will get their rare work (underground?) and send it to you plus also getting a £5 gift voucher. :cool:
    Who was that? The guy you emailed for the CD?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mad Caddie)
    Who was that? The guy you emailed for the CD?
    I e-mailed the guy in ireland. They ask for your three fav artists and they will get rare material and what not and send it to me with a £5.00 gift voucher. Yepeee. I didnt e-mail the guy in America yet. Has anything arrived yet?

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 17, 2004
Poll
Who is most responsible for your success at university
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.