Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rach-atl)
    wow thank you so much! That has seriously helped me a lot. You have outstanding results and I now hope that if I use your method then hopefully I can achieve the same. I think the reason I'm stressing so much is because to be able to study at university, I need 5 A's at Higher so I'm hoping that if I can achieve all A's at National 5 then it might help me do the same with my Highers as I would know how much work I need to put in to achieve the results I want.
    Well, entry requirements at Uni depend on the subject you want to study, id be surprised if you needed 5 A's at higher level, most Uni's accept AABB, so don't worry too much. Have a look at the different Uni's that offer the course you want to study and look at the entry requirements because 5 A's seems a bit harsh?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tayls102)
    Well, entry requirements at Uni depend on the subject you want to study, id be surprised if you needed 5 A's at higher level, most Uni's accept AABB, so don't worry too much. Have a look at the different Uni's that offer the course you want to study and look at the entry requirements because 5 A's seems a bit harsh?
    Medicine/Neurosciene/Anatomy are among the few courses I have looked at and are quite interested in studying at university although I haven't made a final decision as I am yet to sit my Higher exams. Across all universities I have looked at, the majority are looking for AAAAA or AAAABB including English and Chemistry (with an exception of Biology which only a few have as a requirement) all at Higher level.

ReputationRep:
    Medicine/Neurosciene/Anatomy are among the few courses I have looked at and are quite interested in studying at university although I haven't made a final decision as I am yet to sit my Higher exams. Across all universities I have looked at, the majority are looking for AAAAA or AAAABB including English and Chemistry (with an exception of Biology which only a few have as a requirement) all at Higher level.
    Pretty sure the majority of med schools don't have higher English as a requirement, and most need Higher Biology

ReputationRep:
    Wow. that is a lot of A's, good luck to you for May then.

ReputationRep:
    Try to revise more for national 5 all your subjects that you are struggling with your chemistry and English and be prepared for your exams by seeking the knowledge do close reading for English analysis ing with Scottish text this can be hard do your past papers get help from your Teachers you can get a text book

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brexit voters: Do you stand by your vote?
    Applying to university
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.