Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Boys, ask us girls anything Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LDS16)
    I hope so! I'm going for 5A*-A.
    Spoiler:
    Show

I know haha, just messing.
    On a more serious question, favourite ways to spend time with someone?
    Then hopefully you will!
    Spoiler:
    Show
    I don't know. It's not something I've ever really thought about...
    If I hang out with friends we usually go to the cinema to watch something and I have to admit sometimes I'm that annoying person making sarcastic comments....
    I live near the beach so that's always a safe bet. The other day I went on a tour bus with a friend and that was fun as we had something to do/talk about.
    I love to read so sometimes if I'm really into a book, and the other person doesn't mind and has a book to read too, I'll just read. (I'm a bookworm though so this might not suit everyone. For me, it's great because I have someone to be sympathetic when the main character dies or a ship doesn't sail )
    Generally though, it's nice to go outside or do something that neither of us have ever done before. That way you're doing something together and you both feel included. I have fond memories of making disgusting japanese sweets with my friend that only cost us £3.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ara8311a)
    Then hopefully you will!
    Spoiler:
    Show
    I don't know. It's not something I've ever really thought about...
    If I hang out with friends we usually go to the cinema to watch something and I have to admit sometimes I'm that annoying person making sarcastic comments....
    I live near the beach so that's always a safe bet. The other day I went on a tour bus with a friend and that was fun as we had something to do/talk about.
    I love to read so sometimes if I'm really into a book, and the other person doesn't mind and has a book to read too, I'll just read. (I'm a bookworm though so this might not suit everyone. For me, it's great because I have someone to be sympathetic when the main character dies or a ship doesn't sail )
    Generally though, it's nice to go outside or do something that neither of us have ever done before. That way you're doing something together and you both feel included. I have fond memories of making disgusting japanese sweets with my friend that only cost us £3.

Wow, interesting answer!
    I also live by the beach, it's pretty good for walks or somewhere to sit, eat and talk (when above freezing). Although it can be really busy. The tour bus sounds like a fun thing, hadn't thought of that. I like reading too, haven't really found anyone who likes reading a lot. Sounds nice to be able to happily read with a friend though.

:rofl:
    Were the Japanese sweets supposed to be bun-shaped and chewy/gummy, with a flavoured center by any chance?

ReputationRep:
    Does girls have a soul?

ReputationRep:
    What is your opinion on boys who want to wait to be with someone they love to have sex/are virgins when 18/19 and would you ever date one? So many girls I've spoken to about this have said that they wouldn't date a virgin.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LDS16)

Wow, interesting answer!
    I also live by the beach, it's pretty good for walks or somewhere to sit, eat and talk (when above freezing). Although it can be really busy. The tour bus sounds like a fun thing, hadn't thought of that. I like reading too, haven't really found anyone who likes reading a lot. Sounds nice to be able to happily read with a friend though.

:rofl:
    Were the Japanese sweets supposed to be bun-shaped and chewy/gummy, with a flavoured center by any chance?
    The beach is also great for bodyboarding (especially when you have a wetsuit). I hadn't either but I went with a couple of friends the other day and it was amazing. We also got to see some smaller places which we'd never even heard of (which was odd considering I've lived in the area my whole life).

Usually when I read with a friend they are forced to because I zone out and don't reply if they try to talk to me. It's generally something I do with my brother because he's a voracious reader too.

That sound about right. We had some like that and then an ice cream themed pack and a sea life themed one. :pingu:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by EdwardBarfield9)
    What is your opinion on boys who want to wait to be with someone they love to have sex/are virgins when 18/19 and would you ever date one? So many girls I've spoken to about this have said that they wouldn't date a virgin.
    Who have you been talking to??? It's your choice and if you want to wait, that's fine. I wouldn't see it as something that would stop me from dating someone.
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    (Original post by notstudent25)
    Does girls have a soul?
    I believe so. If you believe in the existence of a soul ofc
    If men have souls so do women
    Spoiler:
    Show
    nice question lol
    • Community Assistant
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    Welcome Squad
    Are girls generally more gullible than boys?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RDKGames)
    Are girls generally more gullible than boys?
    Some are. Some arent. It depends on the girl
    • Community Assistant
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    Welcome Squad
    (Original post by PrincessBO$$)
    Some are. Some arent. It depends on the girl
    That doesn't answer my question. I think "some are, some aren't" is a perfectly valid answer to 90% of the questions on this thread.
    Try again; I want cold, hard, long statistics please. Let's restrict ourselves to girls and women aged between 14 and 25

Is there a limit to how smart a boy/man can get to the point that is off-putting?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RDKGames)
    That doesn't answer my question. I think "some are, some aren't" is a perfectly valid answer to 90% of the questions on this thread.
    Try again; I want cold, hard, long statistics please. Let's restrict ourselves to girls and women aged between 14 and 25
    Teens Yes,
    21-25
    No.

ReputationRep:
    Which muscle (if any) do you find most attractive on a guy? Dont say heart🙄.

Obviously I am aware that most girls rightfully care more about other traits e.g personality, intelligence etc, but I think we all have a shallow fetish, mine being a nice round booty on a girl.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by STLJA)
    Which muscle (if any) do you find most attractive on a guy? Dont say heart🙄.

Obviously I am aware that most girls rightfully care more about other traits e.g personality, intelligence etc, but I think we all have a shallow fetish, mine being a nice round booty on a girl.
    The love muscle :sexface:
    • Community Assistant
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    Welcome Squad
    (Original post by PrincessBO$$)
    Teens Yes,
    21-25
    No.
    Thank you, that's all I wanted to know.
    Spoiler:
    Show
    *Changes preferred age on Tinder to 21-25*

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CheeseIsVeg)
    I believe so. If you believe in the existence of a soul ofc
    If men have souls so do women
    Spoiler:
    Show
    nice question lol
    They might have souls, but they still cant swear.
    Spoiler:
    Show
    ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

ReputationRep:
    Do looks matter?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by EdwardBarfield9)
    I'd rather that than date a player. I've only been with virgins actually, so I can't exactly compare, but I feel like that's endearing and less pressured

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bamzy123)
    Do looks matter?
    To some extent, but different people are attracted to different things in terms of looks

ReputationRep:
    Would you rather have a boy with better personality than looks or better looks than personality?

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.