Join TSR now and chat with students like youSign up now

Where are you from?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bluebutterfly310)
    Spock's Socks and CheeseIsVeg
    What is it like up in Scotland?

Its one of the many places i wanna visit and explore
    I find it really cultured and the people are soo nice! The scenery is nice too! I really like Ayr, Glasgow is great (Museums too :mmm:) and not biased at all Edinburgh ofc :rofl:Spock's Socks will have a more recent/wider knowledge though

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Spock's Socks)
    Wow! If you're ever in Ayr you'll need to give me a shout! do you still have your Scottish accent then?

Its a beautiful country it has some of the nicest landscapes I've ever seen. Its got everything you could want - cities, beautiful countryside, beaches, friendly locals and some cracking accents

The weather can be very temperamental. You can experience all four seasons in one day in Scotland :laugh:
    I will omg :hugs:
    No I wish I did! Apparently when I first moved I still did, and I still say things like bath and grass in the northern (correct ) way XD
    But nope. All Southern fried now I'm afraid :I

ReputationRep:
    Wow! If you're ever in Ayr you'll need to give me a shout! do you still have your Scottish accent then?

Its a beautiful country it has some of the nicest landscapes I've ever seen. Its got everything you could want - cities, beautiful countryside, beaches, friendly locals and some cracking accents

The weather can be very temperamental. You can experience all four seasons in one day in Scotland :laugh:
    Yea thats the big reason i want to go because of the beautiful-ness of it and its sounds a great place

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CheeseIsVeg)
    I find it really cultured and the people are soo nice! The scenery is nice too! I really like Ayr, Glasgow is great (Museums too :mmm:) and not biased at all Edinburgh ofc :rofl:Spock's Socks will have a more recent/wider knowledge though
    Edinburgh is one of the places i wanna go lol, it seems a beautiful cultured place and they have a great museum apparently, one that my dad went to and didnt even take me and you from there then? And i love museum, and culture and history of places lol, God i sound like a old person :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    Im from London

Everyone here be like im from Scotland it has nice scenary, im from hawaii its exotic.
    and im here just like i have a great view of big red buses :love::love::love:

ReputationRep:
    Edinburgh is one of the places i wanna go lol, it seems a beautiful culture place and they have a great museum apparently, one that my dad went to and didnt even take me and you from there then? And i love museum, and culture lol, i sound like a old person :rolf:
    Gooo! I was born near/lived near Edinburgh for 4 years but I'm English not Scottish
    You should go :yy: Would recommend!

ReputationRep:
    The landscapes are beautiful but the people make Scotland. We're a really friendly bunch and that is what makes me more proud to be Scottish
    British are friendly in general. That is what I heard about them. Be it English, Welsh, Northern Irish or Scottish. It seems that it is not a singularity of Scottish. *

ReputationRep:
    I will do like i got a bucket list of things to do before i die to keep me motivated in life and its near the top.

ReputationRep:
    You'll never guess

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Charles Dupiau)
    You'll never guess
    Hmmm let me think.....Germany...Spain...Engl and.....
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Jk By any chance are you from France, if so the flag gave it away lol

ReputationRep:
    You'll never guess
    obvs the best Country ever :mmm:

ReputationRep:
    Hmmm let me think.....Germany...Spain...Engl and.....
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Jk By any chance are you from France, if so the flag gave it away lol
    Darn I knew I'd forgotten something...

ReputationRep:
    Darn I knew I'd forgotten something...
    Lol yea you had and France is cool place

ReputationRep:
    Hertfordshire 🙃

ReputationRep:
    Somalia

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    i am from jordan (middle east) and i am studying in united arab emarites ( dubai )

ReputationRep:
    London

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Think People)
    Somalia

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Salams im somali too. But im from london

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PrincessBO$$)
    Salams im somali too. But im from london
    Lol. Somalia hanoolato

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I'm from the US. little state in the middle called Indiana. I'm a junior in highschool so 11th grade

Poll
Which party will you be voting for in the General Election 2017?
Useful resources
US study forum

Accommodation profiles:

iQ Student Accommodation

iQ Student Accommodation

Great value student rooms in city centre locations all across the UK

X1 Lettings

X1 Lettings

Luxury student accommodation in Liverpool & Manchester.

Collegiate Accommodation

Collegiate Accommodation

"This is student living. Just better."

Scape Student Living

Study Inn

Providing stunning high quality, boutique student accommodation throughout the UK

The Student Housing Company

The Student Housing Company

Award-winning student accommodation - voted by 22,000 students.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.