Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Do you care what others think about you? Watch

ReputationRep:
    Depends who they are. If they are not someone close to me then i couldn't care less what they thought about me.

ReputationRep:
    I did at some point in my life but only because I was literally being bullied into caring about what I do or what I look like.

But ever since I was little I never thought I was ugly or too fat or whatever, like I even had proper bad acne at some point and even when people were chatting **** making gagging noises about it to my face you know I didnt give a **** ... cos dem *****es wish all they had was bad acne they be lookin like a blob fish :lol:

Or on how I dress or what I do like yeah sure it would affect me WHILE they were saying it to my face but not really after... idk why I see girls thinking theyre too this or that or whatever but to me - unless I personally think I'm unhealthy - then I couldn't care less.

I'm not vain, or arrogant or anything. Not full of myself or thinkin I'm some supermodel, but I'm okay with how I look. I like to joke about it and stuff but at the end of the day, crying about it or feeling insecure isnt gonna change anything

Like you'll always be too fat to one person and then too skinny to another, ugly to one, pretty to another, arrogant to one, modest to another. I feel like if you're confident in yourself, your looks and what you do/believe in, then that is attractive in itself plus it leaves more time for the important things in life.

And no I'm not a morbidly obese triggered feminazi like plz :hand:

/rant

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Saba XD)
    Not violence but like complaining to the police.
    Oh, well that's reasonable

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hamza772000)
    Online you do, through your posts

Yeah, true but violence won't keep your job safe.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PrincessBO$$)
    Thanks for the demonstrative gesture

ReputationRep:
    Thanks for the demonstrative gesture
    Thanks for the wink

ReputationRep:
    Thanks for the wink
    :lolwut: I didn't acc mean it

ReputationRep:
    :lolwut: I didn't acc mean it
    Well u used the emoji

Not since I look like a total dork wearing two hearing aids. I'd like to say that I'm part android.

ReputationRep:
    Well u used the emoji
    Emojis=....

(Original post by ColossalAtom)
    Not since I look like a total dork wearing two hearing aids. I'd like to say that I'm part android.
    I also have an android phone but im fully android

Im jk, ik what u meant

ReputationRep:
    Emojis=....

I also have an android phone but im fully android

Im jk, ik what u meant
    Emojis= What?
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    Yes, quite a lot.

ReputationRep:
    Yes, I worry that people don't like me.*

ReputationRep:
    Emojis= What?
    idk tbh I ws jst bred so I typd tht ygm? :lol:

ReputationRep:
    I used to, big time. I guess my priorities have just shifted - I don't really care what others do as I have far more important things to think about, so in turn I don't really care what they think of me either. Of course, I still imagine what others will think of my actions so the thoughts are still there but it doesn't affect me the same way it used to.

My family also really drummed in to me that you can never win with people - some will think you're one thing and others will think you're another. Define yourself and live true to that.

ReputationRep:
    idk tbh I ws jst bred so I typd tht ygm? :lol:
    Wow just wow.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by z33)
    I did at some point in my life but only because I was literally being bullied into caring about what I do or what I look like.

But ever since I was little I never thought I was ugly or too fat or whatever, like I even had proper bad acne at some point and even when people were chatting **** making gagging noises about it to my face you know I didnt give a **** ... cos dem *****es wish all they had was bad acne they be lookin like a blob fish :lol:

Or on how I dress or what I do like yeah sure it would affect me WHILE they were saying it to my face but not really after... idk why I see girls thinking theyre too this or that or whatever but to me - unless I personally think I'm unhealthy - then I couldn't care less.

I'm not vain, or arrogant or anything. Not full of myself or thinkin I'm some supermodel, but I'm okay with how I look. I like to joke about it and stuff but at the end of the day, crying about it or feeling insecure isnt gonna change anything

Like you'll always be too fat to one person and then too skinny to another, ugly to one, pretty to another, arrogant to one, modest to another. I feel like if you're confident in yourself, your looks and what you do/believe in, then that is attractive in itself plus it leaves more time for the important things in life.

And no I'm not a morbidly obese triggered feminazi like plz :hand:

/rant
    All this time, I was thinking you're a guy.

ReputationRep:
    Wow just wow.
    Wow, I go moo like a cow, like I just did it right now! People be speaking like that irl, and I'm just like HOW?!

ReputationRep:
    Oh, well that's reasonable
    • Political Ambassador
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    Welcome Squad
    Online-nah
    IRL-only if the people are important to me.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.