Do men like women with orange faces? Watch

jointhedots
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
(Original post by Clubber Lang)
The question is, do they KNOW they have been Tango'd or are they oblivious to it.
I honestly think they look in the mirror and think..."Mmm, nice healthy glow".

I also wonder if girls who go around with muffin tops are aware that their jeans are two sizes too small, or if they think they're meant to feel that tight
tiger_vio
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
(Original post by pinkchampers)
I wonder if any orange faced girls read this thread, and have now seen the error of thier ways.:p:
I doubt it! No girls think to themselves, 'hmm I think i'm gonna look like an oompa loompa today', they just think, 'hmmm i'm gonna put a teensy bit of fake tan on to make it look like i've been on holiday.' As libby said, they probably see someone with a nice healthy glow starring back at them in the mirror, rather than an orange on a body.

The vast majority of orange girls don't realise how bad they look, otherwise they would have changed it!

It's a shame really, because one of my boy mates was going on about how good looking a girl in our year is, when she has evidently been tangoed at some point in her life. She must have to scrape all her makeup off with a chisel.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you chained to your phone?

Yes (68)
19.43%
Yes, but I'm trying to cut back (144)
41.14%
Nope, not that interesting (138)
39.43%

Watched Threads