Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by King Hippo)
    Oh for Christ's sake. What the hell is wrong with you people?

All I wanted to do was wish my mate a happy birthday. What the hell is wrong with that? Is it because I'm male and she's female, all of a sudden there has to be something weird about it?

Absolutely pathetic. Some people on this forum really annoy me, because it seems they're not satisfied unless someone else looks bad. That's not the way to go about life, guys.

She's a mate, I wanted to wish her happy birthday. She's since come on and asked you to leave me alone, confirming that she appreciated the gesture and that I'm not being "strange", or "weird". But that still doesn't seem to be enough for you people.

Pathetic.

Dude, Chill out....what has you being a guy and tufts being a woman got to do with it? theres no need to patronize, blimey i just back from spending most my night in a bar with a woman friend....when reading through this thread..you just came across as a bit tooooo enthusiastic and rather 'strange' to be honest...but hey ho....chill out dude, crack open a bud, throw some music on and relax.

At the end of the day, this is an internet forum where honest opinions are put forward on a regular basis, i'm just telling you straight...your rather odd

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PJ)
    Dude, Chill out....what has you being a guy and tufts being a woman got to do with it? theres no need to patronize, blimey i just back from spending most my night in a bar with a woman friend....when reading through this thread..you just came across as a bit tooooo enthusiastic and rather 'strange' to be honest...but hey ho....chill out dude, crack open a bud, throw some music on and relax.

At the end of the day, this is an internet forum where honest opinions are put forward on a regular basis, i'm just telling you straight...your rather odd
    Mate, I don't understand how you can attempt to bury the hatchet yet at the same time throw in another little dig. How can you possibly judge whether or not I'm "odd" based on one thread on an Internet forum? And then to "tell me straight", as if there was no possibility that you could be wrong.

*ducks under cross fire* happy birthday for yesterday
    why am i always late
    *ducks back out* hehe ducks, fitting

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by King Hippo)
    Mate, I don't understand how you can attempt to bury the hatchet yet at the same time throw in another little dig. How can you possibly judge whether or not I'm "odd" based on one thread on an Internet forum? And then to "tell me straight", as if there was no possibility that you could be wrong.
    knowing someone is odd is just common sense

i'm sure you wont be too bothered as according to you, i am "pathetic". :rolleyes:

I've had too much wine for this kind of dull debate... Night

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dh00001)
    *ducks under cross fire* happy birthday for yesterday
    why am i always late
    *ducks back out* hehe ducks, fitting
    wow! You got gold already! :eek: Awesome potatoes! :five:

ROFL at this thread.

Happy B-day

Tufts profile-
    PHP Code:
    ''kudos to King Hippo for being my mo fo stalker and collecting photos of me with his wide angle then displaying them on the ***** board (right) for all to see'' 
    I think there is a phrase which is akin to 'much truth is spoken in jest'

:rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    lulz :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The Rugger Bugger)
    ROFL at this thread.

Happy B-day

Tufts profile-
    PHP Code:
    ''kudos to King Hippo for being my mo fo stalker and collecting photos of me with his wide angle then displaying them on the ***** board (right) for all to see'' 
    I think there is a phrase which is akin to 'much truth is spoken in jest'

:rolleyes:
    You're late. I'd have expected you to be right in here as soon as the ****ging began.

ReputationRep:
    H A P P Y B I R T H D A Y ! !

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by starchild)

Thanks girl :hugs:

I remember you ^__^

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 19, 2007
Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.