King's College London Freshers Megathread 2016

University Navigation

Announcements Posted on

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Wingsly)
    what freshers events are people going to? I'm getting the kings wristband but i don't know if i want to get any of the london freshers wristbands don't think i could handle that much tbh

I'm considering getting the Kings wristband - I can't go to all of them though as I have a ticket to Wicked for one of the nights - and I'm just concerned with getting back to my accomodation afterwards every niht.

ReputationRep:
    Is there no society. or indeed place within the SU to play pool? Would be a club/society would love to join

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AineL)
    I'm considering getting the Kings wristband - I can't go to all of them though as I have a ticket to Wicked for one of the nights - and I'm just concerned with getting back to my accomodation afterwards every niht.
    i guess its worth getting the wristband, considering individual events are i think like around £10 but the wristband is only 23 at the moment so even if you didn't go to all of them you'd still save quite a bit

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Wingsly)
    i guess its worth getting the wristband, considering individual events are i think like around £10 but the wristband is only 23 at the moment so even if you didn't go to all of them you'd still save quite a bit
    I just bought mine this morning, it's just the standard price available.

are any of you getting a ticket to the fresher's masquerade ball? Tickets are out on Sunday

ReputationRep:
    whats the link for the ball??

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kfearn)
    whats the link for the ball??

https://www.facebook.com/events/1829...625254/?ti=icl

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AineL)
    I just bought mine this morning, it's just the standard price available.

are any of you getting a ticket to the fresher's masquerade ball? Tickets are out on Sunday
    Masked ball is a yes definitely! It kooks great! Im planning on bringing a friend or 2 as well

ReputationRep:
    When are people planning to get tickets for freshers events? Some say they will sellout so need to book a while in advance, but idek if many people in my hall (which i haven't even got yet) will be going..

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bobjim12)
    When are people planning to get tickets for freshers events? Some say they will sellout so need to book a while in advance, but idek if many people in my hall (which i haven't even got yet) will be going..
    I have my wristband already, as well as a few individual tickets - most of the tickets I've seen have limited availability

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AineL)
    I have my wristband already, as well as a few individual tickets - most of the tickets I've seen have limited availability
    Do the wristbands have limited avaliabilty?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bobjim12)
    Do the wristbands have limited avaliabilty?
    I'm pretty sure they have. I think there's only the standard price ones left and all the cheaper early bird ones are sold out

ReputationRep:
    Anyone completed enrolment?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by OrdinaryStudent)
    Haven't been given the details necessary for enrolment yet so i can't

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by OrdinaryStudent)
    You get sent the email on the 30th

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by KingsOf)
    You get sent the email on the 30th
    Thanks

ReputationRep:
    Hey im just wondering if anyone here has had to go into private accommodation if so where x

ReputationRep:
    Help I have no clue when I start loool
    Attached Images

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by pete123456josh)
    Help I have no clue when I start loool
    Have induction on the 22nd, start on the 26th

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by drandy76)
    Have induction on the 22nd, start on the 26th

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Are You Sure.? I'm scared lol... I won't even know where to go

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by pete123456josh)
    Are You Sure.? I'm scared lol... I won't even know where to go
    Yeah, it's somewhere on strand, from 2-3 I believe, I found it somewhere on the site, I suspect we'll know more after we enrol/they send us an email

Posted from TSR Mobile

Today on TSR
Poll
How are you feeling about doing A-levels?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.