King's College London Freshers Megathread 2016

University Navigation

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Wingsly)
    what freshers events are people going to? I'm getting the kings wristband but i don't know if i want to get any of the london freshers wristbands don't think i could handle that much tbh

I'm considering getting the Kings wristband - I can't go to all of them though as I have a ticket to Wicked for one of the nights - and I'm just concerned with getting back to my accomodation afterwards every niht.

ReputationRep:
    Is there no society. or indeed place within the SU to play pool? Would be a club/society would love to join

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AineL)
    I'm considering getting the Kings wristband - I can't go to all of them though as I have a ticket to Wicked for one of the nights - and I'm just concerned with getting back to my accomodation afterwards every niht.
    i guess its worth getting the wristband, considering individual events are i think like around £10 but the wristband is only 23 at the moment so even if you didn't go to all of them you'd still save quite a bit

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Wingsly)
    i guess its worth getting the wristband, considering individual events are i think like around £10 but the wristband is only 23 at the moment so even if you didn't go to all of them you'd still save quite a bit
    I just bought mine this morning, it's just the standard price available.

are any of you getting a ticket to the fresher's masquerade ball? Tickets are out on Sunday

ReputationRep:
    whats the link for the ball??

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kfearn)
    whats the link for the ball??

https://www.facebook.com/events/1829...625254/?ti=icl

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AineL)
    I just bought mine this morning, it's just the standard price available.

are any of you getting a ticket to the fresher's masquerade ball? Tickets are out on Sunday
    Masked ball is a yes definitely! It kooks great! Im planning on bringing a friend or 2 as well

ReputationRep:
    When are people planning to get tickets for freshers events? Some say they will sellout so need to book a while in advance, but idek if many people in my hall (which i haven't even got yet) will be going..

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bobjim12)
    When are people planning to get tickets for freshers events? Some say they will sellout so need to book a while in advance, but idek if many people in my hall (which i haven't even got yet) will be going..
    I have my wristband already, as well as a few individual tickets - most of the tickets I've seen have limited availability

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AineL)
    I have my wristband already, as well as a few individual tickets - most of the tickets I've seen have limited availability
    Do the wristbands have limited avaliabilty?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bobjim12)
    Do the wristbands have limited avaliabilty?
    I'm pretty sure they have. I think there's only the standard price ones left and all the cheaper early bird ones are sold out

ReputationRep:
    Anyone completed enrolment?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by OrdinaryStudent)
    Haven't been given the details necessary for enrolment yet so i can't

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by OrdinaryStudent)
    You get sent the email on the 30th

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by KingsOf)
    You get sent the email on the 30th
    Thanks

ReputationRep:
    Hey im just wondering if anyone here has had to go into private accommodation if so where x

ReputationRep:
    Help I have no clue when I start loool
    Attached Images

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by pete123456josh)
    Help I have no clue when I start loool
    Have induction on the 22nd, start on the 26th

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by drandy76)
    Have induction on the 22nd, start on the 26th

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Are You Sure.? I'm scared lol... I won't even know where to go

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by pete123456josh)
    Are You Sure.? I'm scared lol... I won't even know where to go
    Yeah, it's somewhere on strand, from 2-3 I believe, I found it somewhere on the site, I suspect we'll know more after we enrol/they send us an email

Posted from TSR Mobile

Poll
Which is the best season?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.