Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Jesus! :puke:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by HenvY)
    Fair enough - I don't believe my response made any mention of you.
    No; but the obloquy is adequately implied. Mine was, by contrast, perfectly hypothetical.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Profesh)
    No; but the obloquy is adequately implied. Mine was, by contrast, perfectly hypothetical.
    All this over a hoodie... :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    love it... maybe if its in a black?

ReputationRep:
    Personally, I don't think it's too bad! But like someone else said wear it with a white t-shirt and jeans, don't over do it with your other items of clothing when you wear this.

ReputationRep:
    very calvin harris

ReputationRep:
    It's all a bit too 90's urban d'n'b for my tastes, plus - dunno if it's just me, but the whole coloured camo on a top just screams out 'Too poor to afford proper BAPE gear'. Or something like that.

That said, I'm kinda being hypocritical here as I've recently bought the white version of this top:

http://www.xileclothing.com/product/...64_0_29_1.html

ReputationRep:
    I quite like it... but just wear a plain top in white or one of the colours on a hoodie.

ReputationRep:
    I don't think it's too bad at all. Could have a little more to it I guess, but I'm into the whole dnb thing so my opinion is swayed a little.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by HenvY)
    Now, I don't really know what i'm doing buying a hoody at the start of summer but it was on sale and I really liked it. How do you think it looks? Don't be afraid to say if you think it's ****, I'm not exactly an avid follower of fashion so I might just look like a mug in it
    Does it come in any other colours?

ReputationRep:
    I'll ask again, how much was it?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 994504)
    I'll ask again, how much was it?
    sorry, didn't see the question before - £45

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by h82think)
    Does it come in any other colours?
    yeah, this:

and this also:

ReputationRep:
    I really like the grey one, and the green's not too bad either. So, why on Earth did you get the salmon one!?

ReputationRep:
    No. I do not.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by loopymeg)
    I really like the grey one, and the green's not too bad either. So, why on Earth did you get the salmon one!?
    It's not salmon! It's red...I can't convince you from the picture but it's next to me and it's definately red, not a touch of salmon on it.

ReputationRep:
    You obviously liked it enough to buy it, so ignore all these people and wear it.

I've seen guys in worse (allthough i actually like yours) and they look good cos they're confident and not giving a ****t

ReputationRep:
    Its not my style, so i don't like it. but if you put it with the right clothes you could pull it off. because the hoody is too busy you have to make sure your jeans is not busy. maybe black might go with it. but my opinion is that it's to busy.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by HenvY)
    It's not salmon! It's red...I can't convince you from the picture but it's next to me and it's definitely red, not a touch of salmon on it.
    Yup, you're right about not convincing me... I won't change my mind until I see it for real, and I can't see that happening, somehow

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by loopymeg)
    Yup, you're right about not convincing me... I won't change my mind until I see it for real, and I can't see that happening, somehow
    OH REALLY?!? BECAUSE I'M RIGHT OUTSIDE YOUR WINDOW! :p:

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.