Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sleepysnooze)
    I wouldn't if I were him - technically you can't put that into a legal contract so you could literally just lie about giving him sex, especially if you claimed you'd give it to him "later" and then never get to that day. he couldn't sue, and he probably wouldn't even like the public finding out that he even attempted that kind of arrangement
    Works both ways.. he could have her sucking his testicals day and night 24/7 otherwise he can ring the police and evict her and her possessions

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    So this guy lives in an apartment by himself. A really lush apartment in an expensive side of London. I'd love to move out but can't afford London prices. This guy has an offer, sex in place of rent. I wouldn't have to pay rent or bills, all I have to do is have sex with him...

Is this a bad idea? A part of me is okay with that but I don't know...
    What do you guys think?
    do it while @ it save the rent cost for ur own place instead of spending on urself and then you'll have enough to move out. if you enjoy sex just do it and see how it goes.

ReputationRep:
    Probably a bad idea, aye, but if you find him attractive, and can stand up for yourself/get him to sign a peppercorn contract.. :unsure:

God damn this housing and cost of living crisis, driving people to prostitute themselves :sad: Capitalism is seriously sick RN:mute:

ReputationRep:
    Remember that you will have no contract binding you to the place if you do this, he can kick you out whenever he wants.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kadak)
    Posted from TSR Mobile
    Why tsrians against this? What happened to a woman being able to choose what she want to do with her own body?
    On a more serious note,I wouldnt do it.
    Only when it suits them
    • Study Helper
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Study Helper
    Welcome Squad
    If he's good looking to you it might work for a while until you sort out something more permanent

Posted from TSR Mobile

(Original post by Betelgeuse-)
    You have sex with him once and live with him forever?

You have sex with him once a month and live with him until he says otherwise?

You have sex with him whenever he demands it? 3x a day?

You're gonna need to be a little more detail orientated if you want helpful opinions
    sex when he wants to but he's busy so not often

is there a way to put this in a contract?

ReputationRep:

Thats too vague and no not really. You would be better charging him each time for the sex to an amount that equals what the rent would be and then paying him rent with it.

ReputationRep:
    Are you hot?

ReputationRep:
    So this guy lives in an apartment by himself. A really lush apartment in an expensive side of London. I'd love to move out but can't afford London prices. This guy has an offer, sex in place of rent. I wouldn't have to pay rent or bills, all I have to do is have sex with him...Is this a bad idea? A part of me is okay with that but I don't know...What do you guys think?
    http://treasure.diylol.com/uploads/p...ead-f742b7.jpg

He 100% saw this before coming up with that idea :laugh::laugh:

ReputationRep:
    http://treasure.diylol.com/uploads/p...ead-f742b7.jpg

ReputationRep:
    So this guy lives in an apartment by himself. A really lush apartment in an expensive side of London. I'd love to move out but can't afford London prices. This guy has an offer, sex in place of rent. I wouldn't have to pay rent or bills, all I have to do is have sex with him...

What do you guys think?
    Are you a slapper? If so, then sure why not become his whore, sucking him off when he wants, treating you like ****, getting you to make him sandwiches and crap. Are you for real? God TSR is full of morons...

No! Have some dignity!

ReputationRep:
    Are you ****ing crazy?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:

No there isn't, can't you just stay with your parents?

ReputationRep:

What do you guys think?
    You're basically degrading yourself or at the very least putting a price on your pussy. When you think something like this is OK or acceptable then it opens up other possibilities e.g exchanging sex for favors /prostitution /selling ones body. First its sex for rent but then why can't you have sex for money? or for a nice watch ?
    There's no middle ground to this either your against it or your fully open to the idea that having sex with you is simply a currency exchange.

ReputationRep:
    I don't think it really opens up possibilities. It already is selling your body for money/favours. It already is prostitution.

Sorry being a little pedantic this eve 🙈 Agree with everything else.

ReputationRep:
    It's not because of money i just need to live on my own bc my parents are quite abusive and I need to get out
    Live elsewhere besides London then? Somewhere you can afford?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: August 24, 2016
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.