Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    I haven't heard anything from the Summer Pool yet too. Does this means anything? Are the colleges working on this Saturday and Sunday?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lihong210)
    I haven't heard anything from the Summer Pool yet too. Does this means anything? Are the colleges working on this Saturday and Sunday?
    I didn't hear anything from them, then I opened ucas track and it said 'unsuccessful'. They also sent an email - if you haven't heard from them and your ucas hasn't changed, that seems quite odd.

ReputationRep:
    Just got a call from Homerton college for engineering! Hope you guys receive good news too!!

ReputationRep:
    Same here, just got offer from Homerton for Mathematics! Don't give up just yet. My initial college assumed that Homerton would contact me yesterday so they didn't break the good news earlier. You guys might be in the same boat. Btw, that was one hell of a night for me.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kznil)
    Same here, just got offer from Homerton for Mathematics! Don't give up just yet. My initial college assumed that Homerton would contact me yesterday so they didn't break the good news earlier. You guys might be in the same boat. Btw, that was one hell of a night for me.
    Congrats!! I know the relief you must feel now!! Enjoy it 😊

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Did any of you get in without meeting the requirements?! I missed my offer but as I wasn't particularly close I wasn't pooled. Am still waiting for remarks but just wondering whether I have to get the exact offer or if I can still get in just being close enough

ReputationRep:
    What does it mean if still haven't been informed by the college whether being accepted or not? Is the summer pool still processing by now?
    • Section Leader
    • Clearing and Applications Advisor

ReputationRep:
    Section Leader
    Clearing and Applications Advisor
    (Original post by xuyixuanpbs)
    What does it mean if still haven't been informed by the college whether being accepted or not? Is the summer pool still processing by now?
    Did you apply for Medicine?

Eitherway, call your college and ask what the situation is.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • Community Assistant
    • CV Helper

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    CV Helper
    (Original post by family'sfailure)
    Did any of you get in without meeting the requirements?! I missed my offer but as I wasn't particularly close I wasn't pooled. Am still waiting for remarks but just wondering whether I have to get the exact offer or if I can still get in just being close enough
    You'll have to get the exact offer (or higher) as that is what the contract says. All their flexibility for 'near misses' will have been taken up by those who made it to the pool already.

ReputationRep:
    How do accept the offer on ucas after being taken from the pool? I would call them but I'm abroad 🙈

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • Section Leader
    • Clearing and Applications Advisor

ReputationRep:
    Section Leader
    Clearing and Applications Advisor
    (Original post by Medic_12345)
    How do accept the offer on ucas after being taken from the pool? I would call them but I'm abroad 🙈

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I should know but I don't... Surely there's a button on Track?

Also reply to your college and confirm your place

Congratulations.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jneill)
    I should know but I don't... Surely there's a button on Track?

Also reply to your college and confirm your place

Congratulations.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Can't find the button ;( but yeah I've emailed the college
    And thank you!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Medic_12345)

Posted from TSR Mobile
    When I opened it up it said a lot about significant changes etc, but somewhere on the main screen i think there was a button saying reply to offers i think - technically as its changed you get 7 days to refuse.

Not sure what happens if you don't do it on ucas within 7 days. Maybe try and get on a computer for a couple of minutes? Might be it doesn't work very well on phones.

I'll check what mine shows now but I did it last night.

*Checked track, doesn't show where the button was and I can't remember, sorry I can't be of more help, but see you at Homerton in a years time (If I've remembered right!)

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.