Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Yeah, thats if it actually is over.

ReputationRep:
    hmmm decisions decisions, even now we've talked its complicated as you can see from the editing of the thread starter. well i suppose it isn't but you know what i mean

xxx

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Consie)
    You've got to be a bit selfish/a pussy to do that though. I had to sit there and watch my ex cry all night, which sucked, but it was clearly the best way of doing it.
    face to face is always the best way!

xxx
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Judging by your previous threads he doesn't seen to be bothered, I would find someone who appreciates you.

ReputationRep:
    people TSR love saying 'just end it and find someone better' man. Its never as simple, or as enjoyable, as it sounds.

ReputationRep:
    He came round the next day with flowers, and two tickets to see Shrek the Third.

and get a load of this...he took me shopping and paid for everything I liked and then took me for a romantic meal in a really posh restaurant!

But the most important thing was that he apologized. Apparently he didn't mean what he said and had just got really angry. My dad says its because we spend too much time together, but I'm not so sure.

he said he loves me so much and wants to stay with me for the rest of his life :eek:, but only time will tell!He says he's going to start treating me better and we'll start to do more what I want and not what he wants all the time, and i come first from now on, whether its family, friends or the king involved :P

He's kept it up so far as I've been ill and rather than go to see a film with all his best friends who he hasn't seen in two months he stayed with me, though I would have preferred him to go and see them, but hes seeing them on monday anyway..

ok, to the point thank you for your help, advice and support. It was really appreciated and I can't thank you enough. Thanks peps ;heart;

ReputationRep:
    Well, I hope he hasn't just managed to buy you back and that things stay good between you two

ReputationRep:
    :dito:

ReputationRep:
    Aww thats great! Glad things worked out. Just make sure he sticks to his word then .

ReputationRep:
    well he has so far and we've been spending more time with mates rather than spending time together

we havent argued yet

so im presuming we'LL BE OK!

i'M SURE YOU'LL FIND OUT IF IT DOESNT LOL

THSNAKDS AGAIN

XXX

ReputationRep:
    Thats really cute lol. I hope it all goes well with you guys!!

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 22, 2007
Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.