Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

He didn't pay for the first date/meet up Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by eden3)
    Praise GAAWWWWWDD Ayymmmeeen Lawd Donutellme, im jus tryna preach to the people mayne. this **** is professional but it is unlicensed.
    if i keep listenin to Lawd Gains hopefully ill be loookin gewwwd mayne.

ayyy Lawd donutellme look what i found mayne, it's Bishop Feathers aka Lawd Silver Arrow.... he dun made him some MO gaiiiinsssss.....
    Aymen brotha ayyyyyMENNNN

Mayne watchu TAWKIN you lookin CLEAN AS ****, but you can always make some mo gains

Pastor Silver Arrow been listenin to our damn sermons and followin the way of Lawddd Gains

(Original post by Silver Arrow)
    das it mane, das it.
    Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaah hhhhhhhhh....

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    tbh we didn' even plan to go for dinner- it was a meet up and smoke weedhash thing but we ended up going to nandoes- and he didn't pay for me
    yes to second date?
    Tbh I wouldn't worry about that he didn't offer to pay. Maybe he's short on money? Maybe he just doesn't believe in that stuff? If I was him, I'd want you to judge me for how I was rather than if I paid for nandos

ReputationRep:
    Oh the romance of it all! :daydreaming:

Not much of a date so no idea what you were expecting. If you want a traditional date then set yourself up right.. :rolleyes:

In answer to your question: ask yourself what kind of date you want and whether this guy can deliver. Simples

(Original post by Foo.mp3)
    Oh the romance of it all! :daydreaming:

Not much of a date so no idea what you were expecting. If you want a traditional date then set yourself up right.. :rolleyes:

In answer to your question: ask yourself what kind of date you want and whether this guy can deliver. Simples
    so how do i go about setting myself up right then

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by venetiaan)
    What the **** are they supposed to do until they marry then? How are they going to survive? Go on dates paid by men so they can eat?
    Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...ree-meals.html

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by profesh)
    perhaps you aspire to be the first man to cause a girl to spontaneously orgasm through unrelenting fiscal logic, but until you publish that groundbreaking treatise i suspect fortune will continue to favour a less stultifying approach.
    AbSoLuTeLy DeMoLiShEd

Attachments Pending Approval
  1. File Type: png ****ING DESTROYED.png (272.9 KB)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    so how do i go about setting myself up right then
    1) Think about where you're meeting guys

2) Think about filtering for the right type of guy within these domains

3) Check my essential dating dos and don'ts for girls

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Abstract_Prism)
    Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...ree-meals.html
    Well apparently it happens but it doesnt mean that the majority of women would ever do that.
    Most women have worked at some point of their lives.

ReputationRep:
    Personally i prefer to pay for my half on first dates, or in the least offer to, i feel it shows maturity and independence. How can you expect an equal relationship if you're relying on them, as a few have said, it's the 21st century!

I actually recently brought this up with a couple of guy friends and while some said they feel like its a blow to their masculinity and they want to feel like they're impressing her. The majority said that if a girl is willing to pay (ie offers/brings her wallet) they took them more seriously
    So i'd go on another date, ignore these trivial social expectations and focus on if you actually like him

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: August 21, 2016
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.