Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Which Disney film has the best soundtrack? Watch

Announcements
  • View Poll Results: Best Disney film music?
    Aladdin
    13.32%
    Mulan
    20.92%
    Lion King
    44.69%
    Jungle Book
    11.68%
    Frozen
    9.39%

ReputationRep:
    God... now I've got to listen to Disney songs all day!

ReputationRep:
    Worst thing about the poll is that probably one of the best animation films with some of the best music Anastasia is not on the poll because it's not made by Disney but it would probably be top three in this list if not top. For me Lion King gets my vote though.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mancini)
    Worst thing about the poll is that probably one of the best animation films with some of the best music Anastasia is not on the poll because it's not made by Disney but it would probably be top three in this list if not top. For me Lion King gets my vote though.
    Well there are also a few very good Disney films not on there. :beard: Anastasia is great though. Was one of my favourites as a child though I always had to fast forward the dream sequence. :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    I'm sorry, but nothing beats 'I'll make a man out of you', 'A girl worth fighting for' and 'Reflections'. Mulan all the way!
    Aladdin's got amazing songs too (as do all Disney films, let's be real), but Mulan is my personal favourite <3

ReputationRep:
    Aladdin has to be my all time favourite, even though I absolutely love tangled and Mulan
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Jungle book, because of the baloo song. It is relaxing, it is fine. Liked even the Louie song. It is very rarely that I liked two songs in one disney film.*

(Original post by 999tigger)
    Obviously

Thank you for that, man!*

ReputationRep:

:bandit:

ReputationRep:
    I picked Lion King because that soundtrack is full of pure classics: Circle of Life, Hakuna Matata, Can You Feel The Love Tonight etc.
    Aladdin, Jungle Book and Frozen have pretty good songs too after saying that. I know Frozen's 'overrated', but you have to admit, it's the first Disney film to have some really iconic music since the new millennium.
    Never seen Mulan so I don't know any songs from that film!
    Then again, lots of Disney films have such good songs..

ReputationRep:
    Why the hell isn't Tangled on this list

I See the Light is the most beautiful Disney song I've ever heard, and the rest of the songs are equally great

ReputationRep:
    Out of the choices on the list, Aladdin Lion King and Frozen are all very good. But the Lion King has a classic feel to it, so I chose that

Obviously, the clear winner is Hunchback of Notre Dame by a clear mile
    "Hell Fire" is the best villain's song I have ever heard

ReputationRep:
    What about Tarzan? I was a bit underwhelmed by the movie itself but Phil Collins did an incredible job on the soundtrack

ReputationRep:
    Lion king for sure, especially if that includes the soundtrack for the musical - gives me goosebumps every time. The Mulan soundtrack is also amazing but tbh all disney soundtracks are amazing, the brother bear soundtrack is a really good one that comes to mind that i love

ReputationRep:
    I wanted to vote mulan so badly but it has to be lion king. But tangled and monsters inc are also <3

ReputationRep:
    Hercules or Mulan or how is this a question? They're all fantastic

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 13 1 20 8 42)
    The Hunchback of Notre Dame might win on Hellfire alone.
    I literally came into the thread to say this. Such an underrated film and probably the best soundtrack of all the films imo :daydreaming:

ReputationRep:
    For me it's got to be Mulan, then Lion King and then Tangled (why isn't it on this list) and then Hercules.

ReputationRep:
    The Lion King is by far the best disney movie. It was probably my first one as well... And best song of course was:

ReputationRep:
    Sorry why is this even a question?

ReputationRep:
    Unpopular opinion: Oliver and Company.

ReputationRep:
    I would probably have to go with Frozen as I like most of the songs instead of just Let it Go. Mulan has some really good songs though and so does Tangled.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    How are your GCSEs going so far?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.